The big brawl part 2

I yelp as they tied the ribbon around my waist.

Why does it have to be so tight?

I look at my suit. It was folded neatly. "You look beautiful," Splinter said. "Thank you, "I said. Daimyo arrives. "Now you look like a princess. Come, sit with us and watch the battle from afar" he said. "I will be an honor, "I said as I bow. He put his arm out and I held it. 

We walk back out with Splinter. We look for the brothers. "Warrior who seeks to become battle nexus champion. Prepare yourselves"Daimyo said. The crowd cheered and we finally found the brothers. "Hey, guys!"I said. They all look at me. "Whoa, I am liking this style," Mikey said. 

"Thanks. It is kind of tight though"I said then we heard a slice. For some strange reason, it now feels comfortable. I look back and saw Raph balancing his sias. "Your welcome, princess," he said and wink at me. "You...what did you do?" I said.

I look down and saw the ribbon was cut. Did he cut the ribbon? "Wouldn't want you to faint when I win" he said. How did he notice I was uncomfortable? I grab the cut ribbon and my hair into a ponytail. I smile and then kiss his cheek. 

"If you win, hotshot...I will be rooting for you"I whisper then twirl around, finally enjoying my dress. "Where is Leonardo? The tournament will start soon" Splinter said. "Don't worry, Splinter Sensei. I am sure Leonardo will be along any moment" Ultimate Ninja said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Yo Leo. I thought you weren't gonna show" Raph said.

"What took you so long, bro?"Donnie said. "I ran into trouble in the pavilion of past champions. I got attacked"Leo said. "What? By who?"I said. He blush when he saw me. "You look...nice. It fits you" he said. "Thanks, "I said as I smile. "Attacked? Are you alright?"Ultimate ninja said.

"I'll survive," Leo said. "This is terrible. I will look into the matter of it at once"He said. He bow then left. We huddle up. "The time has come. Be brave, my sons. And more importantly, be careful" Splinter said as I place my hand on my waist.

"Now get on your knee," I said. They look at me confused. "Come on, just do it...for me, please? "I said. They all went to their knee. I kiss each of their foreheads. "For good luck. I know you guys will kick all of their butts!"I said, putting my fist up. All the brothers blush as Splinter smiles.

"Are you guys sick? Should we tell Daimyo?"I said. "Nope. We are just surprised. We will do our best"Leo said. He held my hand. "I believe in you guys. I will be cheering for you" I said as I look at the other. Donnie and Mikey nod as Raph grin. I ran up as they sound the dong.

I sat next to Daimyo. Mikey whisper to Raph which earn him a punch in the arm. I wonder what Mikey told him. "Let the contest begin!"Daimyo said. His staff glows up and he points at them. It glew up and divided them. "Warriors first-tier...Begin!"Daimyo said.

It looks like Mikey is fighting a creature with half of his fur shaved off, Raph is fighting a creature with long hair and big silver rings, Splinter is fighting a giant with a club and Donnie is fighting a guy with nunchucks. I noticed one of the battles, a challenge almost smash his opponent.