Lone Raph and Cub

"Why you always in a mood? Messin 'round, actin' brand new
I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool
Baby, I ain't playing by your rules
Everything looks better with a view
Why you always in a mood? Messin 'round, actin' brand new
I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool
Baby, I ain't playing by your rules
Everything looks better with a view, yeah"I sang.

Everyone cheers as I sigh. Guess where I am singing at? At a bar? It is a famous bar though so that is an upgrade. I got off the stage and place my guitar away. I went to the back. People try to stop me to tell me how great I was. I thank them and let them shake my hand.

I managed to escape them and go into the room. "Alison, you did a really great job," said a voice. "You don't scare me, Carol, "I said. The light turns on, revealing an orange hair woman. "I know. How is my favorite girl" She said. "I am great, thanks to you, "I said.

We met a few days ago. She heard me singing in the park with a few school kids. She ask me if I would like to sing in her bar. I hesitated but she convinced me that it will help me gain more work offers. She even told me that I will get a bonus.

"Alright...can you watch my baby?" she said. "Um," I said but she quickly hand the baby to me. "Aw, she is so cute!"I said. "Hush the baby is sleeping"She chuckles as she looks through her desk. I cradled the baby close to me. "What is her name?"I whisper.

"Her name is Snow. You will see why"She said. I heard the baby yawn and I look. She has silver eyes. So cute! She tries to grab my hair. "It looks like she like your blue streak, "Carol said. Huh? I look and saw it was blue. Weird. I didn't dye my hair.

Ever since we defeated Shredder, I spend a lot of time helping the turtles. They were...really sad. Maybe I did dye it but forgot about it? "So you name her Snow because of her eyes?"I said. "Yeah. It is strange but we still love her"She said.

She pull out a huge wad of cash and took half. "Here. 2,000 plus 50" She said. "Whoa...isn't that too much," I said. She looks at me confused but then laughs. "Nah. Honey, you were great out there. You deserve it. Treat yourself" She said. "Thanks, "I said.

"Anytime. Hey, how about you work here? I saw how people really like you singing" she said. "Really?"I said. "Of course plus I think Snow loves you. If you think that you getting paid too much then you can watch my baby sometime?" she said.

"Of course, "I said as I hand Snow back to her. I took the money and say goodbye to her. I close the door behind me and walk into the dark alley. Not the best option but I can handle myself. I heard a noise and I hide.

"Hurry it up and find him. The boss needs this tied up tonight if he's gonna make his bid for the top. And when the boss moves up, we all move up" I heard a voice. I hide behind some trash can. I felt something behind me. "What are you doing here?"Someone whisper.

"Raph, "I said but he cover my mouth. "Stay shut Princess...we talk later," he said. I nod and he put his hand down. "Need I remind you what'll happen if we fail to recapture our quarry. Find him"The guy said. "He ain't here, "The guy on his left said.

"Then try the next alley, "The guy said as they walk off. "No kids stay down"Raph whisper. I look and saw a boy opening the trash bin. A lamp nearby fell and made a noise. "Come out, come out wherever you are, "The guy said as they look around.

"No kid no stay down," Raph said. I growl then I grab the rock. "I am so sorry. I threw a rock at that old lamp" I said as I stood up. They look at me. "I was just...mad at my boyfriend. He...just cheated on me with my...favorite aunt!"I said and fake cried. They surrounded me.

"I mean...Why would he cheat on me? I thought we were soulmates!"I yell. "Aw it is okay," a guy said. "You seem nice. You don't deserve it" another guy said. The guy with the annoying voice rolls his eyes. "Thank you...you are so sweet," I said as I fake smile.