The Big Brawl part 3

I saw flashes of blue.

"My sons" Splinter said then we look at each other. "Alison, you need to calm down," Splinter said. "I can't...I can't"I whisper. I gasp then I appear...near the area? How did I do that?! I shook my head and went to Leo's side. "Warrior, what has happened here?"Bubble man said. 

"Something is terribly wrong," The rabbit said. He looks at me and we turn him on his back. He listens to Leo's heartbeat. "His breathing is shallow," The rabbit said. "This warrior will require a healer at once. The match will be nullified. Pending a thorough investigation of this incident" bubble man said.

"Very well but I insist you let me accompany him to the healer's pavilion"The rabbit said as he help Leo up. "And I insist you get your paws off my brother," Donnie said as he grip his bo-staff. "Please. I only wish to help Leonardo"The rabbit said.

"Donnie, we need to trust him, "I said. He glared at me then we heard a groan. "Don...it's all right," Leo said as he try to stand. I managed to catch him. "Come. The healer awaits "Bubble man said. Water appear and surrounded us.

We arrive at the pavilion.

"Wise and beloved master healer. An honored warrior has need of your gifts"Bubble man said. "Bring him to me quickly, "The healer said. We lay him down. I was going to stand up but Leo held my hand. I stay by his side. The healer place a hand on his forehead and chanted.

I wonder what he is saying. I look at Leo. Now he is surrounded by Lavender. Alison, stop growing flowers at a time like this! "My son. Oh, my son"Splinter said as he enter. "What has happened here?"Splinter said. I made a small grip on Leo's hand.

The healer was pushed back. We help him up. "He has been poisoned but the source of the toxin eludes me, "The healer said. "Leonardo poisoned?" said a voice. We look up and saw it was Ultimate Ninja. "What fiend would do such a thing?" he said as he walked toward us.

He has...great timing. "Rest assured, Splinter sensei and Princess Alison. I will personally get to the bottom of this atrocity" He said as he held my hand. "Stay with your brother, Donatello. I will return shortly. I must speak with Daimyo," Splinter said. "I go with you, "I said as I follow him.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We went to the throne room.

We saw the guard were down. "Daimyo!"We said. We kick down the door, seeing a bunch of shadows. One threw a dagger at us. I put my hand out and it froze. The shadow broke a window and ran off. We look at them. Who were they? "Splinter..."Daimyo said.

I went to his side. "Don't try to speak, old friend. We will seek help" Splinter said. Daimyo lay his head on my lap. "Step away from Daimyo," said a voice. We saw it was the guard. "Now, "They said and pull Splinter. "We have the intruder, my lord, "said a guard.

"Wait, you misunderstood, "Splinter said then Ulitmate ninja entered. "Father...no," Ultimate ninja said then look at the guard. "Take him to the healer's pavilion at once. My father trusted you, vermin. He called you a friend and you betray him thus"Ultimate ninja said.

"No, you got it all wrong-" I said as they carry Daimyo. "And it looks like you been a witness to this...awful thing. You need some rest" he said. What? He grips my arm. "Splinter..."Daimyo groan. "See how he points to the assassin. Throw this rat in the dungeon" he said.

A guard reached toward my arm but he stop him. "I will take care of her, "He said. The guard nod and follow the other. I pull my arm away from him. "What the heck, man?!"I said. "Calm down, my love. Everything is going to be okay" He said.

"Love?! I am not your love or anything" I said. "Oh, you will be. You just need to accept it" he said. "Accept this!"I yell then I smack him. He looks at me in shock. "Read. My. Lips. I want nothing with you" I said. He glares at me and grabs my arm.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
No one POV
"Make way, Battle Nexus finalist coming through. That's right. Feast your eyes on Mikey the Magnificent, defeater of some of the greatest warriors in all creation"Mikey yelled.