The big brawl part 1

I sigh as I prepare myself.

Pele got me a letter from Splinter a few weeks ago. He only told me to be ready because we are going somewhere and he want me to meet someone. I decided to take out my new ninja suit. Raph, Casey, and I work on it together. They had good fashion taste for a bunch of knuckleheads.

I put it on and took out my new mask. It was shaped like a wolf. Mikey did that for me. He had a way of art, I tell you that. I made sure I had my staff with me. It transforms into different kinds of weapons then into my scythe. I put my hair up into a twisted Shoulder Length.

I am ready. "Pele. Take me to Splinter" I said. She nod then I went toward her. I learn a few days ago that I can teleport with her help. I held my breath then I arrive. I also learn that in the shadow, there is no air. I have to hold my breath before I teleport.

I learn that the hard way when I first try it. Pele had to throw me out of the shadow realm and I scare a couple with their dog. I had to erase their memories. I let out a huge breath and then walked to the alley Splinter ask me to meet. I made sure I put a cloak on.

"Splinter?"I said. "Alison...Are you ready?"Splinter said. "As I ever could, "I said. He drew weird symbols and then took a step back. I took a step back. He looks at the puddle of water. He said something in a weird language. The water moves and forms a doorway.

"Shall we?" he said. I nod and we enter. "Welcome Splinter from Earth and who is your guest?"A bubble guy said. I poke him. "This is Alison, princess of Peleta...Alison, stop that"Splinter said. I gave a nervous chuckle as I step back.

"It is alright. I know how curious the Peletaian are"He said. So he knows my bloodline? "Wait...princess?"I said. "Is she competing for Battle Nexus?"He said. Battle Nexus? All I know is that it has something with battle or fighting. "No. She is my guest" Splinter said.

"If it is okay, can I try it? Just one round?"I said. They look at me. "Are you sure?"Splinter said. "Yes. Only one. I want to learn more about Battle Nexus" I said. The bubble guy looks at Splinter. He sighs and nods. "Very well, "The bubble guy said.

"Alison, fight with honor," Splinter said and we bow. A four-arm giant appear and Splinter went toward him. "This will be your opponent, Bearta," He said. A bear girl hybrid appears. "Well, I can't wait to beat you, Alison Amor," She said.

I bow at my opponent and then took off my cloak. She took out her ribbon. I made my fan appear. "You are going to fight me...with that?"Bearta said. "I should say that same with you, "I said. She quickly went first, running toward me. I made sure I doge her attack.

She grab a tree and threw it at me. I jump then send some light beam at her. She yelps as she doge it. I did a couple of flips before I managed to land a hit on her. I heard someone call my name. I turn around and saw the four turtles in a bubble. When did they get here?

I thought this was supposed to be a secret. "Battle Nexus rules clearly state that there can't be no external interference between competitors, "The bubble guy said. What are they doing here? I felt blood on my cheek. I made a grip as the bear girl hybrid smiled.

"You made a big mistake, "I said then made my scythe appear. I yell as I swing it around. I threw it up and then there was a multiple of me. Bearta gasped. We all smile then send an ice blast at her. We laugh as she turns into an ice block. I snap my finger and they disappear.

I let out a huge breath and check on Master Splinter. It seems like he finishes his task too. He look at me then we shook hands. "Master Splinter!"The brother yells. I put my scythe away then I took off my mask. "Alison?!"They said. "Yep. Like my new look?"I said as I did a small twirl.