The Search for Splinter part 1

"Okay, we've searched Shredder's building and every other place the foot have been encountered. We've scoured every sewer tunnel back street and dark alley in the city with only one area left, "April said.

I hand her a plate of soup. "The worst part is we don't even know if Master Splinter is still-"Donnie said and I hand him his bowl. "I don't even want to think about that"Mikey said. He landed on the sofa and took his bowl.

"Until we learn otherwise he's alive and awaiting our rescue, "Leo said. He took a sip of his soup. "Raph, "I said. I saw him beating the punching bag then slice it. Guess that means I have to sew it. "I'm done coming home empty-handed. We find splinter"Raph said then took his bowl.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I have goodbye to some homeless people.

"Please tell me someone found something," Leo said through our phone. "Not up from the sewers," Mikey said. "Nothing on the roofs either," Donnie said. "Or the junkyard lots of rats but none of them are ours, "April said. "Not in the street," I said. "Man, where is he?"Raph said.

"Keeps it cool Raph. We'll find him" I said then end the call. I sigh then saw Pele...in shadow form. "So what going on, Pele?"I said. "Are you looking for Splinter?"She said. "Yes...Do you know him?"I said. "You...can say that, "She said. What with the small pause?

"Okay? Um, can you help me find him?"I said. "I will have to see what the shadow has to say," she said then disappear. I sigh then walk off. I managed to see the other. I follow them. They stop and saw Raph raising a guy. "Let him go, Raph, "I said. He looks away and drops the guy.

I help him up then snap my finger. He fell. I pull him into an alley. They stare at me. "What?"I said. "Did you make that guy fall asleep?"Mikey said. "Yep. He won't remember you guys" I said. Leo looked at me confused then shook his head.

"Raphael, this doesn't help anything," Leo said. "Helps more than you think, "Raph said and threw his helmet. I heard the glass creak. "Gotta admit the dude knows how to blow off steam, "Mikey said as I nod.

"Maybe but if we're gonna find master splinter, we have to keep a lid on it," Leo said. "Well prowling around ain't cutting it anymore Leo. We need something to go on" Raph said. "What about the guardians?"I said. They look at me.

"If you think about it, right after splinter disappeared, they disappeared, "I said. "Yeah hey, they could have taken them easy," Mikey said. "Somehow we need to hook up with one of those guys. "Raph...looks like we might have something to go on," Leo said.

We saw a light and the shellraiser. "Sorry after your patch job on this rig even my grandma's tractor handles better," April said then we heard the police siren. "Oh come on guys. Cops are combing the neighborhood" She said. We went inside. "Maybe I should drive?"Donnie said. "Nah, I think I'm getting the hang of it, "April said. She step on it and I fell on Leo. "Maybe not"I whisper.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Wait wait wait," Mikey said.

We set a trap for the guardians. We reveal ourselves. "Heya!"I said as I smile. "Easy. We're not here to fight"Leo said as he put his hand up. "If you lay a trap for me then be prepared to fight, "The guy said. "Our bad now um do you suppose you can maybe," Mikey said then point at the sword.

"We're looking for answers that's all," I said. "Look elsewhere," He said. "Cool elsewhere it is. Now how's about putting that sword elsewhere" Mikey said. "Our master is missing. We intend to find him" Raph said. He looks at us then puts his sword away.

"I cannot help you, "He said as he walk off. "You once called yourself our ally. If you are then at least tell us if he's okay" Leo said. "Please?"I said. He looks at me. "I cannot say...I am sorry" He said then disappear in a puff of smoke. "Mikey, "I said. "One turtle tracker duly planted," he said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"It appears his signal disappeared right across the street," Donnie said.