Son of the Silent Age

The episode begins on a bridge over a river somewhere near the outside of Northampton, Massachusetts. 

Casey is doing pull-ups on one of the bridge struts with Alison sitting on his back. Leo sits nearby, appearing pensive and brooding. "Well, what are we still hanging around here for? The sun's about to set. Let's raft down the river like we said we were gonna and get this camping trip in gear. Yo, Leo, whaddya say, what's going down bro'?" Casey said. 

He flips down and squats next to Leo. Alison float in the air. "Down? The river, I suppose" Leo said. "Uh, yeah, right. O~kay, Leo" Casey said then he look at Alison. "Hey, how about you come down before you throw up," He said. Alison stick her tongue out. 

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen, and teenage mutant ninja turtles! This is the first and final boarding call for the U.S.S. Turtlerific! The most happening party cruise raft this side of... um, uh, Casey's grandma's farmhouse! Tickets, please! Tickets!" Mikey said

"Well, I got your ticket right here! Ah-ha!"Raph said. He leaps off the bridge and does a cannonball into the river. The splash drenches Mikey, who trips over a bedroll and falls. Everyone starts laughing. "Let me try!"Alison said as she landed but Casey stop her. 

"No way...You know you can't swim" He said. Alison puff her cheek out and fold her arm. "Don't worry Casey, I got her"Raph said. Alison smiled and then walk back. She did a cannonball. She pops out with Raph holding her. "That was fun!"She said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Soon they are rafting down the river as the evening grows darker. 

Casey uses a pole to move them through the water, while the turtles and April sit on the raft enjoying the scenery. Leo sits by himself on the back of the raft. "The river is so perfect. Flowing just as it has for tens of thousands of years. Ancient, mysterious, alive"April said. 

"Gee, April, you make it sound almost... spooky"Mikey said. A bird calls and startles them. "Huh? Wha... what was that?"April said. An owl dives at them and April ducks. It flies away. "Ha, ha, ha! It's just a barn owl. Nothing to be scared of"Casey said. 

He goes back to working the pole. April shields her mouth so that she can share a private observation with Donatello. "Sometimes... sometimes Casey can be so cool, like now. Focused and grown-up, mature even" April said. Suddenly Casey lets out a loud burp. 

"You were saying?"Donnie said. They continue rafting down the river. April has curled up to sleep, while Donnie pours things into beakers. Mikey reads a comic book with the aid of a flashlight. On one side of the raft, Raph watches the scenery go by. 

Alison was laying on his lap. Leo sits with his feet dangling in the water, appearing deep in thought. A dark shape swims under the raft and past Leo. April wakes, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. Then she sees something that startles her.

"Oh my gosh!"April said. Ahead and to their left is a nuclear power plant. "I didn't know that we lived so close to one of these"April said. "I saw in the local news they're closing this place down," Casey said. "Finally. Someone's come to their senses" April said. 

"Ah, yes. Nuclear power plants" Donnie said. They drift past the plant, where workers in hazard suits are taking readings. "Once heralded as the future of energy, but they've become the Purple Dragons of energy production. Hard to clean up after, and even harder to get rid of"Donnie said.

"But it looks like those cooling towers have already been rigged for demolition. So this is one nuclear plant that no one has to worry about anymore" Alison said. "Any questions class?" Donnie said. A dark form swims beneath the water, moving towards the raft.