All Hallows Thieves

The episode begins at April's shop "2nd Time Around". 

Inside, a man browses the shop and April stands near her cash register. "Looking for anything special today?"April said. "Actually yes, my dear. I am very interested in that statue behind you. Very interested"A man said. "I'm glad someone is, "April said. 

She takes down the six-armed statue and sets it on the counter. "I guess I shouldn't say that. Quite the saleswoman, aren't I? Truth is, it's been sitting here awhile" she said. "Yes, well sometimes it takes a keen eye to appreciate a thing of such uncommon beauty. Oh, um, but I fear I left my wallet at the hotel. Please, can you hold it for me?" he said.

"Sure," April said. "Thank you, for I must be the one to possess it, "The man said. He starts to leave and the alarm goes off. "Ah! What is that? What the...?" he said. "Oh, sorry. Sorry about that"April said. She turns off the alarm. "The alarm keeps going off for no reason," She said.

"I bid adieu to you, madam, "The man said. He bumps into Alison who was holding a red book bag. "Oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention" Alison said as she pull down her kitty earphone. "It is nothing, young lady," He said. She look back and saw him holding her wallet. 

She whistle as her wallet went back into her pocket. He leaves and joins another man waiting at the curb. "Well, Hadji, after many years of searching I can hardly believe I finally found the idol," he said. "So, what's our plan, boss?"The man named Hadji said. 

"Timing is very important, Hadji. Today is Halloween, the day the Earth is closest to the spirit world"The man named King of Thieves. He runs into a man. "Oop!" he said. "Ow!"The man said. "Pardon me, good sir, "King said. He dips his hand into the man's pocket. 

When the man walks away, King is shown holding the man's wallet behind his back. He taps on the wallet to show Hadji what he's done. He noticed that he only had one. Didn't he steal one from the young girl? He shook his head. Maybe he dreams of it.

"You are masterful, boss. Will we use that money to buy the idol?"Hadji said. "Of course not, my dim companion. It must be stolen. For am I not the King of Thieves? Come, Hadji, we must find some local talent to help us with our little scheme. Ha, ha, ha, ha"The king said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Night has fallen. 

The turtles are carving pumpkins inside April's apartment, above the shop. Michelangelo uses a kunai on his pumpkin, while Donatello uses a laser pen to carve his pumpkin. Raphael utilizes his sai, and Leonardo holds his two swords as he addresses the pumpkin. 

April walks out of her bedroom wearing a cat costume. "Well, guys, what do you think?"April said. "Wow," Raph said. "Cool," Mikey said. "Looking good, "Donnie said. "Thanks. Come on, Alison. It is time for you to shine" She said.

"But April-" Alison said but April pulled her out. Alison was wearing a pirate costume. She has a black pirate hat, a tight white blouse, a black short skirt, long ripped leggings, a long black pirate coat, and small heel boots. "You look wonderful!"April said.

"Yeah sure," Alison said then saw the turtle. "Well...Say something. I really do not feel confident" She said. "Alison, you look like the queen of the sea!"Donnie said. "Really?"She said. "Yeah! You look adorable with those wolf ears!"Mikey said. Raph walks toward him. 

"I wouldn't mind if you were my captain," he said in a low voice. "He is right. I wouldn't mind if you stole something from me...especially my heart" Leo whispered. Alison blushed and she lean on Leo. Raph and Leo gave each other a fist bump. 

"Man, I just love Halloween. It's the one day where a turtle can walk around and just be a turtle" Mikey said. There's a knock on the door. April opens it to Casey, who is not wearing a costume. "Hi, Casey," April said.