The Real World Part 1

In the lair, Leonardo was practicing with Alison.

"The Falling Wave Kata!"Leo said. Alison dodges it. "The way of harmonizing one's self in action. This is the spirit of Yardo. The mind, body, spirit, and weapon working in harmony. Balance is all"Splinter said. They look at Alison as she sways her body.

"Maybe it depends on the type of person," He said as Alison did a couple of hip-hop moves. "You wanna know why I love comics, Leo? I know you wanna know. Come on, guess"Mikey said. "Probably because of the superheroes. Hah!"Leo said and Alison block his attack. 

"Focus, Leonardo" Splinter said. Alison bobs her head as she listens to music through her headphones. She smiled and then did a couple of backflips. "Showoff," Leo said, earning him a wink from her. There were glitter in the air.

"Michelangelo, enough! Leonardo and Alison are training. You may join him as you seem to have too much free time on your hands" Splinter said. "Um, I think I hear Donny calling me. Coming, Donny!"Mikey said. The ground starts to shake.

"I think we're having an earthquake, "Donnie said. Electricity shoots towards the tide pool and water rise in a chute into the air. "Master Splinter, what's going on?"Leo said. Alison took off her headphone. Waves form in the tidal pool and then strange green energy pushes its way up from the water. 

"We've seen that kind of energy before...And it is not Alison" Donnie said. From the green, glowing circle, a figure falls and unfurls its wings. "Drako, "Splinter said. "And the Daimyo's son. This is what we told you about, Master Splinter, they merged somehow, combined together" Leo said. 

"All into one ugly package!"Raph said. "We told you we would return! We told you we would have our revenge!"Ultimate Draco said. "Revenge this, wack bag!"Raph said. He leaps at the intruder. The Ultimate Drako freezes him in mid-air. 

He grabs Raph with his tail before flinging him against a support post. Alison ran toward him and healed him slowly. "As if you could simply fight us! We control time and space with Simultaneous's Time Scepter! We are unbeatable!"Ultimate Drako said. 

"Someone, quick, grab the – Aah!"Donnie said. All of them leap for the Ultimate Drako. He quickly freezes all six of them. "Now we will have our vengeance!"Ultimate Drako said. "Leonardo! Destroy him first!"The ultimate ninja said. 

"No! We agreed, the rat first, then the Daimyo, your father"Drako said. "Then Leonardo!" Ultimate Ninja said and Alison groaned. "For a villain, you guys are really bad at planning," Alison said. "They will all pay, all of them!"Drako said. 

"Yes, all of them will learn the meaning of suffering beyond time and space!"Ultimate Drako said. The Ultimate Drako waves the Time Scepter and there was a bright flash of light. Leo opens his eyes to find himself in an unknown location.

"Drako!"Leo said then was faced with a small purple dinosaur. "Drako?" he said and it ran off. "Master Splinter? Alison? Guys?"He said then found Alison, laying on the ground. "Alison!"He said and ran toward her. She slowly opens her eyes. 

"Leo?"She said and he help her stand up. "What is going on?"She said. "Okay, Drako appears in the lair, then the lair goes away. Or maybe we went away. This looks like feudal Japan. We have to find the others. Drako could be . . . Whoa!"He said. 

He is startled by horses rearing up on their hind legs. The horses throw their riders and runoff. "Are you all right? You came out of nowhere and --"Leo said. "Ninja scum!" a cat girl said. "What?"Alison said. 

"You won't have him! I don't care how many ninja clans come!"The cat girl named Tome Ame said. "Ninja clans? Have who? I think you should calm --"Leo said. "And you held this innocent woman in capture! You will not live to see another sunrise, so swears Tomoe Ame!"She said.