Space Invaders part 3

The last we saw the turtle and Pele, they were surrounded.

"Um, Leo we're surrounded" Mikey whispered. "Attack left...on my signal," Leo said, taking out his katana. "No need to attack my friends...much as I would enjoy the rematch," said a familiar voice. "Traximus! No way!"Raph said. 

"Welcome to the Triceraton rebellion," Traximus said. "Rebellion? No way!"Raph said. "Allow me to introduce a small part of my ever-growing rebel army," He said. "Hey, I know those guys. It looks like somebody brought back a few recruits from the battle nexus tournament just like he said he would"Mikey said.

He smile as he stood up straight. "Me? I just had to settle for bringing back the championship trophy" he said. Raph put on Mikey's mask tail. "I thought we agreed you weren't gonna do that anymore," Raph said then let go. "Ow," Mikey said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
They put Donnie in a handcuff.

He was sitting on his knee. A guard grabs him."Listen you pee-brained Gekko. How many times do I have to tell you the fugitoid is not on earth" Donnie said. "Our brains may be small terrapin scum but our tracking equipment does not lie. The fugitoid's teleportation trail leads directly to your planet" The guard said.

"He was on earth but he's not there anymore," said a firm voice. They look and saw Alison in a white dress (similar to the one she wears in the battle nexus) They bow at her as she walks toward them. She stops when she reaches Donnie's side. "Then where is he?"The leader said. 

"I-I," Donnie said then Alison placed a hand on his shoulder. "We can't tell you that, "She said, glaring at the leader. He got up from his seat and walk toward him. "Can't or won't?" he said. Donnie turns around as Alison folds her arm.

"Very well. We pea brain geckos will just have to extract the information from your overside terrapin brain," he said as a guard hold the helmet. Alison went in between them. The leader smiled and looks at Alison. "How about we try it on you, my queen?" he said. 

"What?"She said. "A lady should go first," he said then the guard looked at her. "I am sorry," he said then put it on her. She struggles but then stops. "Alison!"Donnie yell. The screen begins to play Alison's memories. 

Donnie look shocked as he saw Alison's memories...especially the one where she was saved by someone familiar. He slowly look at Alison who was on her knee. "Alison," he said. "Please... Please stop! I don't want to remember anymore" She yells. 

Tears fell. He look back at the screen and saw Her showing a small flame to a boy. They seem close to each other. The kid push her and mouthed something. The screen Alison looks scared and slowly the shadow begins to grow, causing the boy to get burned on his arm. 

The screen Alison ran off in fear. "I didn't mean it!"She said then it show how close she was to people around her, afraid to use her magic. It shows how Casey protected her. It stops when Alison is staring at Raph with a pure smile. "Nothing. Just a waste of time" the leader said. 

The guard took off the helmet, making the screen shut down and Alison turn around. "Alison," he said. "It is fine...I just wish you didn't see that" She said. She wipe her tears and then stood up. "You see. Fugitorid is gone. Now let us go...That is an order" She said. 

"Just a minute, our queen. It is time for the turtle" he said. The guard put the helmet on Donnie. "Donnie! Leave him alone" She yell but the guard held her wrist together. "There is no resisting the triceratops mind probe," The leader said as Alison look down.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Man you got some horns Traximus. Putting your rebel base right under the prime leader's nose "Pele said as they walk through the hideout.