Grudge Match

The episode begins with Leo running across a rooftop, leaping over to another, and landing in a crouched position. 

Raph jumps onto the roof's ledge behind him and throws a sai at Leo, who pulls a Kantana and bats the sai aside. Donnie suddenly appears atop another roof high above Leo and leaps down to attack him. Leo dodges, turning to face both of his brothers.

"You're asking for this, Leo," Raph said. "Big time," Donnie said. Leonardo nods and his brothers charge. They begin to battle. "Give it up, Leo. You're going down" Raph said. They push against each other with their weapons. 

Donnie appears in the reflection of one of Leo's blades, running towards him. Leo twists and flings Raph into Donnie. Both hit the rooftop and groan. Alison came and jump on Leo'sback. He falls back, crushing Alison. She groans and then looks at Leo. 

She bit her lip and he blush. She grins then got up. She did a backflip. He went to grab his katana and found they were missing. Alison giggles as she shows him his katana. He ran toward her but she disappear."Boo" She said, appearing behind him and walking off. 

He glared at her. "Again," Leo said. "Leo, if I have to attack you one more time, I'm gonna really attack you," Raph said. "I'm all for training, but I think you're going a little overboard," Donnie said. "Yeah, can we take a break?"Alison said. "I said again!"Leo said. 

"All right, that's it. You and me are having words about this attitude of yours lately" Raph said. "Raphael, Leonardo, enough! Your brothers are not incorrect, Leonardo. It is sufficient for today. We will discuss your training further after we collect Michelangelo" Splinter said. "Hey, where is bozo the turtle?"Raph said.

Cut to a television set that is showing Sliver Sentry flying over the city. "Justice Force. Filmed on location with the men and women of the world's premier hero team"The TV said. Two boys watch TV inside their apartment. 

On a fire escape behind them is Michelangelo, also watching the show. "Yes!"The boys said. "Best show ever," Mikey said and took a sip of his soda. "Ahem!"Leo said. He looks around and then sees his brother, Master Splinter and Alison."Oh, hey, is the break over already?"Mikey said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Back on the rooftop, Leonardo proceeds to lecture his brother.

"Mikey, you've been blowing off all our training sessions lately," Leo said. "What is the big deal? So I missed one little sparring match" Mikey said. "If I have to deal with Mr. Intensity's little war games here, so do you," Raph said. 

"You are not taking your studies seriously, Michelangelo"Splinter said. "Come on, guys, I don't need to train. I'm the..."Mikey said. "Don't say it. Don't you say it!"Raph said. "Battle Nexus champion," Mikey said. "Ahh, uh!"Raph said. 

Alison stops him from attacking Mikey. "What?"Mikey said. "What is that you rub your big win in our faces every chance you get. Mikey, you keep the trophy on top of the TV"Donnie said. "It's a wonder you don't wear that thing around your neck," Raph said. 

"I, uh, tried. The chain kept breaking" Mikey said. Alison shook her head. "You won the Battle Nexus championship by sheer dumb luck, emphasis on the dumb part, "Raph said. "Well, if I remember correctly, I beat you fair and square," Mikey said. 

"Mikey...We know that you so call won but it is not nice to rub it on people's faces" Alison said. "Hey, you are just jealous that you didn't take a chance," He said. Alison glared at him, unaware that her hair was floating and her earring was glowing.

"Ooh. I don't wanna see this"Donnie said. Raph pulls Alison aside and hugs her. "Michelangelo, you need to train and more importantly, you should approach your accomplishments with humility," Splinter said.