Exodus part 2

Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michelangelo leap from the broken catwalk for the starship where Donatello is clinging from the open bay door. 

Splinter catches hold of Donnie's legs, Raph grabs onto Splinter's, Mikey catches onto Raph's, and Leo grabs Mikey's. As the starship rises, Leo flips up from one family member to the next until he's inside. Mikey and Raphael follow suit, and Splinter crawls up Donnie to get inside.

Donnie is the last to enter, doing so just before the outer hatch closes. The starship rises out of the silo and past the courtyard, where guests are still fleeing. Bishop watches from inside the mansion. "This is Bishop to all tracking outposts. runs from the rising starship" Bishop said.

"April, yo!"Casey said as he pulls up on his motorcycle. April climbs on behind him and Casey takes off, driving quickly away from the scene as fire from the starship engines rolls across the courtyard. The starship blasts off and Casey stops the motorcycle. 

He and April watch it climb. Bishop is outside, watching as well. "Begin tracking. If I can't have that ship, neither can Saki" Bishop said. The g-force of the climbing starship has all four turtles and Splinter pinned to the floor. It levels out and Mikey rises.

"Whoa! That's better" Mikey said. The others stand up and Donatello walks over to a control panel. He presses a button which opens a door. "Come on. Let's go find the Shredder and pay our respects...And save the princess"Raph said. 

"Hey...it sounds just like a video game!"Mikey said and Raph glared at him. They enter a corridor. "Wait, we must rethink our priorities. This vessel represents the real threat. To allow the Shredder such mobility will put millions of lives in danger" Splinter said.

Donnie has attached his tech tab to his belt. From there, the Fugitoid renders assistance. "I have sent urgent messages of warning to the Utroms but I've received no response. I'm not sure I've gotten through"Fugitoid said. 

"The Shredder must not return to the stars. We must gain control of this starship"Splinter said. His sons all nod and the five of them start running. On the flight deck, Chaplin spotted the intruders on his monitor. "Huh?" he said and activates the intercom.

"Mr. Saki, first of all, let me just say that I think it's wicked cool you're actually a squishy alien blob," Chaplin said as Karai is carrying Ch'rell, who is sitting on an Utrom flight pad. "Man, that is so out there. And secondly, you should know that, well, apparently..."He said as Karai approaches a new exo-suit, complete with armor.

"Splinter and the turtles have kinda hitched a ride," he said. Karai places Ch'rell in the exo-suit. "What? The turtles and the rat on board my ship? I will deal with them personally. I will not allow them to further interfere with my plans"Shredder said.

Karai is at a control panel, working the controls. "What are our plans now, my Lord? We were forced to launch early. Much of your equipment, your Foot Ninja, your Elite forces all were left behind" Karai said.

The controls Karai activated completely the attachment of armor and weapons to the exo-suit. "Yes, it is not as I had intended, "Shredder said. Karai attaches the spiked gauntlets to his arms. "But it will not stop me...Not when I have the princess on my side. I have allies on Tenela-5 waiting for my return. And it will be easy to find mercenaries willing to join me in pillaging the galaxy. I will build a new army and ultimately return to the Utrom homeworld where vengeance shall be mine" he said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Back on Earth, Bishop is inside a tandem rotor helicopter as it flies away from the smoking ruins of Oroku Saki's mansion.

"Agent Bishop, the Atlantic E.P.F System has locked onto Saki's starship, "Soldier said. "Fire at will, "Bishop said. The soldier flips several levers. On an island, hidden missile launch pads rise and multiple missiles are launched.