i'll take that as a no.

Start from the beginning

"We're sixteen, George!" August shook his arm, "She's not going to be mad, she's going to kill me!"

George just smiled at her excitement.

"I am not joking, Mr. Weasley," he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar . . ."

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.

"Er — but maybe this is not the time . . . no . . ." said Dumbledore, "where was I? Ah yes, the Triwizard Tournament . . . well, some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely."

August turned to the twins, all three of them smiling as Dumbledore explained the tournament to the Great Hall.

"I don't think we should all put out name in it." Lee pointed out, the three of them, and Angelina shot a look at him in horror at his decision.

"Why not?" Fred asked

"I think we should pick one of us to put their name in." Lee said, "I think, as much as we would deny it, some hostility if one of us did get picked."

"I wouldn't!" August said.

"You get jealous easily." Angelina pointed out

"No, I don't..."

Angelina snorted, turning to Lee, "And how would we decide which person puts their name in? Huh?"

"Our own tournament." Lee smiled.

The twins and August all shared the same look.

"Carry on," George told Lee.

"We have 3 tasks, like the real tournament. And the one with the most points wins. They get to put their name in."

"Who is going to judge us?"

"I am" Lee laughed, "I'm not bloody entering. I want to live."

August laughed, "Okay, then when is the first task?"

"When I figure that one out." Lee smiled, "But Dumbledore said the end of October, so we have a month. I'll try and come up with all the tasks by next week."

The four of them all looked at each other.

"Are we really doing this?" Angelina asked.

"I think it would be fun." August smiled

"We're in." The twins said in unison.

"So am I," Angelina said.

They all looked at August.

"I just said it would be fun! Of course, I'm in!"

"I want to join in!" Ron interrupted the group.

"-the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an age restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are sixteen years or older — will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration." Dumbledore said.

"Sorry, Ronniekins," George laughed. "You're too young."

"I'll find a way!"

"Good luck with that one, ickle." Fred laughed, pushing Ron away from them all.

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in October and remaining with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your wholehearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, it is late, and I know how important it is to you all to be alert and rested as you enter your lessons tomorrow morning. Bedtime! Chop chop!"