The bad people are here arent they?

Monty ran down the hallways of Orions keep, he barely dodges a maid and yells an apology over his shoulder. When he reaches the lift he presses the button repeatedly "Come on, come on" he mutters when the lift comes he follows the same process.

When he reaches the throne room where his Queens and holding court for the day , he breezes past the guards who tries to stop him, when he runs into the room, it quiets down, he then takes in his appearance, his shirt is half done but the news he has to share couldn't wait and it's hardly appropriate to burst into the queens throne room as he did.

The guards steps forward but Asteria waves them off, sitting next to her is her wife. Clarke, wearing an expression of concern.

Monty pants his hands on his knees "My Queens." He managed "I'm sorry for barging in like this but there's something that needs your attention urgently." He says in between breaths.

The news brings a new tension Into the room. Asteria turns to her supplicants "I apologize but it seems there's a matter of national security begging my attention. As for your concerns, make sure to leave a copy of your documents with the guards."

The two men nodded and left the room with a quick bow. Asteria stands to her feet in her royal attire akd holds her hand out to her consort.

"I think we should go see what have Monty so hot under the collar."

Clarke nods and slips her hand into Asteria's , she turns to her personal guard, who just so happens to be Bellamy. Who all but jumped at the job.

"Bell can you make pick Altair up from his classes and explain we had some business to tend to please?" The request was quite rare , ever since their son started his classes at the academy, in town. Either Clarke or Asteria picked him up everyday without fail. It gave the a sense of normality and it allowed them to spend time with their son just listening about everything he's learned and the new friends he's made.

Bellamy nods a little , but a smile is seen. He did love their prince. "Of course your majesty." The term still irked Clarke even though she's asked her friends to call her Clarke they insisted she was now a Queen and she would be called as such, personally she thinks they like taking a piss is all.

With their son traveling companion dealt with the two rulers followed Monty to the communications floor, he explains what his been doing and why he was in such a rush.

When they reached the floor , Asteria's gaze immediately goes to the largest screen , displaying various numbers and images.

"We were running through our routine monthly check when we found this, just outside of earths atmosphere , we captured a dropship entering it." Monty gestures to the grainy image.

"How long ago was this?" Clarke asks tightening her grip on Asteria's hand

"That was about ten minutes ago, as soon as I saw it I came running because I'm sure this ship will be landing soon."

Asteria pursed her lips , her sons nightmares plays in her head and maybe those dreams weren't dreams at all. Flashes of a possible future, it could be. He was the first of his kind. Half druid, half eternal. His abilities would develop in curious ways.

She sees Clarke tenses as well and Asteria takes charge "patch me through to the ACPF."

Mark jumped to it when she heard the voice of the ACPF captain , she told him to send out all available parties to the city walls "You have my authorization for lethal action if threatened . Spread the message to the guards manning the walls as well. As of this moment. The city is on lock down, all surrounding towns as well. Sound the alarm and have all families remain in their homes until my say so, is that clear Captain."

"Crystal your grace, it'll be done."

Monty paced nervously "That's not all we found your grace, we've been trying to monitor or hack their mainframe but we've been getting nothing but static."

Clarke breathed out "They're unknowns. We can't take any chances." She looks to her wife who nods uncharacteristically serious , there's no smile to be seen whatsoever.

"Unknown, possibly armed and dangerous. My question is who the hell are they and what do they want on Earth."

•••••••••••

Altair walks out or the school building and expects either of his moms to be waiting for him to walk him back home instead he finds uncle Bellamy, his moms personal guard waiting.

"Uncle bell.. where's my mommies?" just as Bellamy went to answer it, the city's alarms rang through the entire city, making everyone stop before following their protocol.

Bellamy doesn't waste time and he picks up the prince and runs over to the rover. Once the prince is strapped in , he jumps in and drives to the tower as safely as possible "Uncle bell what's happening?! Where's my mommy and mama!" Altair screams tears start to roll down his cheeks

"No , no, they're coming aren't they? The bad people are coming."

••••••••••

Location:Astra City, City walls

Asteria closed her eyes thinking back to small argument she had with Clarke before departing to the city walls

"I'm going to the city walls, I'll assess the threat levels and act accordingly, you'll stay here, when Bellamy comes home with Altair, he'll be worried."

Clarke shook her head "We should both go Asteria, Altair will be fine."

"He will not. You don't see it do you?" Asteria asked when Clarke remained confused she continued "his dreams, they aren't just dreams or nightmares. His been having them for the past two weeks and even sleeping in our bed doesn't stop it. They're flashes of a future, possible futures. His too young to control it so it comes through in dreams."

"Your grace.." Asteria turns at her title but she doesn't even need to ask because when she looks to the sky she sees a drop ship descending to the ground.

Her lips pursed as she watched the drop ship land fifty meters away from their walls "Snipers at the ready. Any sign of hostile behavior, you shoot to kill." She told the captain who relayed the order via sign language "kill the radio , the could be possibly listening into us."

••••••

The drop-ship doors open, as a woman steps out staring at the city fifty meters ahead of her "so much for the weak inheriting the Earth huh."

A dark skinned man clears his throat "They knew we were coming Diyoza."

Diyoza smirked "Well how about we go give us hosts a warm welcome?"

Shaw pursed his lips, he eyed the gun nervously "You want to make a statement ? Killing them wont bring you any favors."

"We'll see about that,"

•••••••

-snipers in position-

Asteria nods as she signs back 'how many do we have on the scope?'

— six, all armed your grace—

The news makes Asteria's jaw clench, she spots a woman walking towards the walls, with a man on either side of her and a another bringing up her rear. She squints, before deciding to meet them halfway. " if I give the signal you engage and take out the men on either side of her, I'll deal with the woman and the other man." Her command given instead of taking the stairs down she vaults over the fifty foot wall no doubt surprising their 'visitors'

When she lands her feet hits the ground without a single sound. She smirks when she hears the heartbeats move slightly faster at feat. 'Good you should fear me'

•••••••••••••