A truce struck

Sullivan perched in the snipers nest watching the young mechanical genius walk out but she was followed by Abby and another guard. He watched curiously before realizing she was heading in the direction of the rendezvous they set up when she was injured.

He lips thinned in thought, tapping his ear piece , he called his co leader.

"Little bird is heading to the rendezvous point" he murmured.

-Copy that- there was a pause - I've got eyes on little bird, including Mama Griffin and another guard-Cavenagh replied.

-They seem restless.Our orders are observe. Little bird could possibly want to open talks.. thoughts?-

-unclear alpha, the circumstances have changed.-

Sullivan mentally nodded in agreement, the circumstance has changed but their mission parameters remained the same. - affirmative, I will contact the commander—

-Roger that-

Sullivan tapped into the secure signal quickly, keeping his eyes on the restless group of three looking around them.

-Captain-

•••••••

Location: Rendezvous point
Time : 1400 hrs

Raven , Abby as well as Miller looked around them, Miller held his weapon at the ready, while Abby clenched and unclenched her fists anxiously.

Raven on the on hand, shifted her weight from her injured leg to the other. She glanced around anxiously, the note she had was days ago, she wasn't even sure these people were still in the area and for all she knew it could be all for nothing. It took three hours of convincing Abby and she would be pissed if she wasted all that time for nothing.

"Are you sure they're around here?" Abby asked unsurely.

Raven half shrugged "I don't know, their instructions wasn't exactly clear, I didn't get coordinates just a vague direction."

•••••••••
Location : Camp Jaha
Time :1430

While Abby and Raven were on a mission to possibly find better allies than the grounders, a plan was being hatched between the people of the former space station. Men and women huddled discussing their precarious situation and what stood between them and living freely.

"The boy is a liability." Woman 1 said

"He wasted three months of oxygen on a space walk, he should've been floated a long time ago" man 2 said angrily

"What's the plan?"

The planning committee stared at each other before seemingly coming to a silent agreement that they were going to be doing this, this boy was dangerous and who knew maybe they were next, slitting their throats on their sleep, he was mad. Plain and simple. No sane person kills 30 innocent people unprovoked.

"We distract the guards, they won't use lethal force, a few bumps and bruises. The second group will secure the boy. Once the distraction is made , we head to the gap in the fence. The engineers hasn't gotten around to fixing it yet." The leader of the 'capture the spacewalker' said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Good.."

•••••••••

Time : 1434 hrs