I see you everywhere

Location: Astra City ( Council Chambers)
Year : 23 December 2149

"The City and towns are ready for the harvest, the latest projections tells us that it'll be a good reaping. The approved outlets will be stocking the new grain within the next week."

Asteria read through the projections "Good it seems like the economy is strengthening day by day." She smiled "what about our banks? Do they have enough in their coffers for the holiday season?"

"We do, after paying out all the savings, we have a surplus that we're considering investing into a few trades your grace."

Asteria hummed "As long as it doesn't break any laws and keeps to contracts. I'll allow it." She nods to man "Now to the royal coffers, it's been growing as of late and since this would be our 40th Yule celebration since our founding I would like to do something special." She proposed thoughtfully.

"Any specific ideas your grace?"

Asteria drummed her fingers on the table "I was thinking of a play. Actually I've already recruited a cast and they've started rehearsing.Originally the cast wanted to do a play retelling our founding but.." she chuckled "They wanted me to play myself" earning chuckles "Yeah that wouldn't be happening, but it is a great idea.So all in favor?"

When everyone agreed "Motion passed."

•••••••

Location : Camp Jaha

Raven climbed through the hole in the fence only to find Monty waiting with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So .. enjoy your hookup ?" Monty smirked

Raven sighed her face said it all "It's not.."

"Uh uh try again Reyes." Monty said wagging his finger like a kid.

Raven scoffed "Fine, but it's not just a hook up Okay?" She made a face "Don't tell Abby or Kane, hell don't even tell Jasper."

"Why would I tell Jasper? He hasn't been the same since Maya left, dudes drinking himself in a coma." Monty muttered "Besides who you're seeing is your business." He shrugged "I just came out here to let you know Bellamy and the rest will be going into Sector 7 which is on the ice nations border apparently they need radios."

Raven grunted "You know I'm really regretting letting Abby talk me into this, it's connecting wires all day long." She muttered as the moved from the fence and back to the ark "I could be building I don't know a hydrogen powered dam!" She hissed furiously

Monty nodded along "you could." He agreed "And I could be an agricultural scientist.. not .. doing guard duty."

Raven sighed and grasped Monty's shoulder, she checked to see whether they were being listened too "Once we find Clarke I'm leaving with Chris." She murmured the news makes Monty smile sadly.

"You love him huh?"

Raven blushed "Shut up."

Monty snickered "Nuh uh, you love him." He teased "Its great. It should be celebrated." He nudged her gently "But seriously I'm happy for you, I'm going to miss you but you deserve it Raven."

Raven shook her head "You do too. I know you're depressed Monty. You keep looking after Jasper but when are you going to start looking after you?"

They walked into the mess hall where he saw Jasper laying face down "I don't know. I don't know."

•••••••••••

Location: ALIE's Mansion