To war II

Location: Polis
Date : 10 January 2150

"The flame is ours." ALIE said with a wide smile as she took in the people surrounding her.

Jaha shared her smile and looked at the people around themselves.His eyes fell onto the cross in the courtyard holding Marcus who was littered with cuts , hanging onto the last inches of his conscience.

"We still need Raven." ALIE stated seemingly unhappy with the mechanic being absent. Her mind would definitely be the cornerstone of her evolution.

Jaha hummed "She will come ." His gaze moves to Marcus , he stares at the man for a moment longer before looking away and walking back to the tower. "If only to spare herself from the pain she feels with everything's she's lost"

•••••••••••

Location : Arkadia.
Date :10 January 2150

"What happened ?" Clarke asked staring out at the field that was littered with bodies of both grounders and Arkers.

Asteria pursed her lips "ALIE got what she wanted." She turns her gaze away from the dead and to the burned shell that's left of the space station "We should sweep for any stragglers." She turned to Clarke "Clarke."

Clakre blinked away the tears " We were too late." She whispered harshly "you said you were monitoring the situation." She accused angrily .

Asteria's jaw tensed how she wished they could be back on the jeep playing twenty questions. That would be preferable to the look she receiving at the moment.

"We will sweep for stragglers. Make sense of what happened here." She says again, she goes to touch Clarke's jaw but the blonde moves away

"Don't." The single word makes Asteria lean over to despair god love was more trouble than she ever expected.

"Okay." Asteria concedes with a nod and looks back to the camp "Im going to be going in there. Having you by my side might convince any people hiding to come out."

Clarke doesn't say anything in response instead she walks off in the direction of the space station.

Asteria turns to her men who seemed just as lost as she felt "Round up any guns and ammunition. We'll deal with the bodies later." She turns to the group with raven and Monty "you two are to stay with captain Sullivan as we canvas what's left. Arm yourselves with guns. If we run into anyone believed to be under the effect of the chip. Use your tranq guns to knock them out okay?"

Monty and Raven nodded both probably still reeling form the destruction

"Team alpha and Charlie on me. Miller take delta and foxtrot and scout the surrounding area. Find tracks, footprints whatever you can find to tell us where these people left too." When the rest of her army falls into command she makes her way to where Clarke is waiting impatiently.

Well at least she hasn't completely lost all sense "Weapons at the ready, tranqs only until I give the command for lethal force. Get in touch the Roger twins and tell them to keep high and out of sight."

"Yes your grace." Her orders relayed she lead the teams into what was left of the camp. They went through the few tents left behind. None of the belongings was taken, it seemed as everyone left in a hurry, that or they disappeared into thin air. The latter being highly unlikely unless some mystical being whisked them away.. to lord knows where.

"Tents clear, lots of belongings left behind your grace."

"I know. They either left in a hurry or didn't see the need for clothes or any other supplies." Asteria said "Check for any signs of life." She motioned to the few laying on the ground.