All myths has a thread of truth

Location : Astra City Orions keep
War council
Date : 9th January 2150

The room is big, it holds a hundred people comfortably but there's only a ten present. Standing around a large round table covered with a newer map depicting the environment and terrain changes Earth underwent after the nuclear apocalypse.

The room holds a few monitors , monitoring weather patterns including a few satellite images of what is to be the battleground.

Asteria rests her palms flat on the table, she takes in those surrounding the table. Aiden, Luther , Charlie and Luna stands closest to her left on her right is the Arkers, Raven, Monty, Murphy and Clarke.

Opposite her was two generals under Aidens command. The council members wouldn't participate in this gathering despite it being about war. She's decided that they had nothing in the way of contributing to the war effort and so there job remains the same, take care of affairs within the state and she'd deal with the threats from the outside.

She catches Clarke's eyes, her hardened gaze softens ever so slightly at the blonde. Her confession of love last night was met with another toe curling kiss but unfortunately the hour grew late and as much as she wanted to take Clarke to her bed. She wanted to wait. She's slept with numerous women over the years but having sex with Clarke would be different, it wouldn't just be sex. It would mean more and until Clarke could verbalize her own feelings , she'd wait , funnily she'd wait until the end of time if that's what Clarke desired. God. Love made her mush. She shook away her Clarke daze and focused on the matter at hand.

"Introductions are necessary I think. We'll go around the table and have everyone introduce themselves" she looked Charlie and Luther "I don't want to hear about your hopes and dreams." She teased "just basic information so that everyone knows who is who good?"

Silence greeted her words and she sighed "I'll go first." She mocked "Im Queen Asteria."

Charlie snorted "Charlie Miller." He waved to the Arkers

"Aiden Miller" Aiden smiled a bit

Luther stepped forward with a bored look on his face "Yo!" Luther saluted lazily "The names Luther Xavier"

Asteria pinched the bridge of her nose "Thank you Luther."

Luther grinned with a wink at his queen "Pleasure my delightful Queen."

The comment made Asteria snort before she rolled her eyes at the man "Who's next?"

"Luna Miller" Luna introduced herself with a smile

Raven blinked "Luna.. the one Lincoln spoke about?"

Murphy tensed "a grounder?"

Luna wasn't offended "The same Luna Lincoln spoke of yes and no I'm not part of the commanders coalition I haven't been it's all just been a ruse maintain cover and infiltrate them." She explained shortly

"So you're a spy?" Raven asked despite herself

"You could say that, I have a large skill set. Anyways let's continue we have more important things to discuss than my allegiance." Luna said ending any more questions.

The rest of the room introduced themselves "Raven Reyes" she gestured with a wave

"Monty Green." Monty said with a lame wave

John grunted "John Murphy."

Clarke went last "Clarke Griffin." Luther squinted his bored gaze at the blonde.

"Ah the little blonde that stole away our dear Queens heart." Luther remarked with genuine smile "Finally."

Asteria sighed "Okay." She said ignoring Luther "Now that we all know each others names. I'd like to address our main issue." She moved a few chess pieces "The war with the commander and her armies doesn't worry me as much as the emergence of ALIE an AI created years ago." Asteria started moving the King piece onto the spot of the map that Arkadia covered "At present ALIE and her cohorts are present in the Arkers camp. Jaha the former chancellor of the ark found her and is doing her bidding for who knows what reason. That's not important but what is , is that we stop her message from taking root."