Author Note

Not a chapter ladies and gentlemen.

A/N hey guys so bombs went also we get some more information on Lara's origins. She's not a Greek goddess just putting it out there. Asteria means daughter of the stars in some cultures apparently or that's what google said. Either way. Her origins isn't entirely such a large part of the story but it plays into some aspects.

For now her abilities include: Immortality, rapid regeneration, enhanced strength and intellect.prodigious skills in weapons and fighting.

Her eyes shifting to what we'll call galaxy eyes for now: aside from looking pretty if her gaze if leveled on a human it makes them feel as if they were stuck into space, the longer one looks the more dangerous it is.

Since it's a overpowered power she barely uses it and it comes in times of anger and high strung situations.

Other than than she has the natural affinity for the elements. Wind , water, fire and earth. All of which she learns to conjure moving forward.

As you have all guessed this is going to be a Clarke and OC story, which means Clarke will have a certain something happening to her too, not sure what but it will happen which allows .. uh you know our eternal Asteria to Mm let's say engage in a long term relationship.

Also moving forward I'll start calling Lara Asteria and not switching between the two. My OC will embrace the name and she will also make contact with the voices she's heard moving forward. It will be written in bold italic.

Either way I hope you all like the story and if you don't I'm sorry. Let me know whether y'all would like me to continue.

Peace out!✌🏻