At the nights end

Previously:

"I'm joining the fight Queen Asteria." Raven declared after a moment of silence

"Ah dear Romeo was taken by his family, far away from his dear Juliet. How positively Shakespearean." A smooth accented voice rings out in the tunnels.

"Right Clarke darling, I do believe you have a few people to save." She calls, when the drill dies down.

"I however, have a family line to end."

•••••••••

Now

Location: Mount weather -Level 4 Lab 6
Time: 23:45
Year: October 2149

The sound the drill stops, Asteria walks to the adjoining room, she pulls at the door and immediately finds a gun trained on her. She looks around the room, it only has three occupants, a doctor a president and a deceased Arker lying on the table. Silence. The only sound through the room is the red blood staining the metal floors. Asteria stares right at Cage Wallace, current President and son of Dante Wallace.

"A doctor, a president and a dead girl in a room, there's a joke in the somewhere." She said calmly, despite her joke, her face is neutral, her golden eyes brighter than it's been for the entire evening.

Cage removes the safety off his gun and the sound echoes in the room. His mouth is screwed up in a smug smirk, as if he had the upper hand. Well that was fine. Overconfidence was always the bad guys' downfall.

"You're too late, unarmed and you will get out of the way or I'll put a bullet in your head." Cage threatens, his hand remains steady, he means his threat. Killing another doesn't matter.

Asteria takes her eyes off him and looks around the room, steel file cabinets line the walls, the metal table in the middle is lit up by the oval overhead light. She supposes it's not the most modern lab but her eyes moves to the vials partly hidden in the corner, she catches a glimpse of red filling them, the color is too light to be that of blood, so perhaps it's the drug they used to create those reapers.

"Step aside!" Cage ordered

Asteria blinked "Oh.. you were being serious?" She asks innocently, her blasé demeanor eats at the president and his frustration is visible.

"I won't say it again." Cage warned.

Asteria hummed "Right, step aside while your doctor goes and takes the next arker to continue your surgeries." Asteria nods "Got it." By now, she knows Clarke and Bellamy has cleared the room of prisoners. So she gladly steps aside and makes a show of holding her hands in the air.

"By all means." She gestured with her head.

Cage nods to Dr.Tsing. But he doesn't take his gun away from the woman.

Tsing clears her throat and moves to the next room. While Asteria smiles at cage, enjoying the reaction she receives. Her smile unnerves him, she shouldn't be smiling, she should be fearful, fearful of the gun pointed at her.

Asteria wagers that's exactly what the greasy haired git was thinks. Tsing comes back, her face pale "Cage" the whisper gains the presidents attention but Asteria cuts her off.