We're back bitches

Location:Drop-ship

"Welcome back."

Clarke opened her eyes groggily, she rolls her neck a bit working out the kinks.

Her dream after being forcefully put to sleep was the same one she had moments before the guards bust through her doors, demanding her against the wall. When she finally registered the familiar voice beside her , her grogginess evaporated, her mouth turned into a scowl at the African American boy beside her, or better know as Wells Jaha , her former best friend.

"Wells, what the hell are you doing here?" Her question was met with a smile on his part and she hated that smile as if they were friends. They weren't, not since he ratted here father out which resulted in his death.

"When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came for you" wells says with a hopeful smile, his hopes was dashed when Clarke remains scowling at him, she turns her gaze away from her former best friend and looks around the floor, the other prisoners all awake and now chatting with their neighbors, either anxiously or excitedly depending on how they felt going to ground after 97 years.

She on the other hand was firmly in the doubt column. The ark needed more air and by reducing its population they extended their own lives. They were scapegoats as far she was concerned, disposable. Even wells was despite being the son of the current chancellor. Speak of the devil, his face appeared on one of the screens, it staticky but his message was heard loud and clear. He went on about offering them a second chance, a pretty way of saying 'You're the lab rats, if you survive well done, and if you don't well then too bad.'

"Your dads a dick wells." One of the prisoners voiced and she couldn't help with the assessment. Jaha was a colossal dick.

"What was that?" She asks when the drop ship rocked violently, she grips her seat even tighter, unaware of the indents she leaves. Fortunately for her everyone else is much too concerned with the sudden turbulence.

"That was the atmosphere" wells responds to her question. She doesn't offer him acknowledgment instead her gaze moves to her fingers sinking into the metal arm rests.

'What the fuck?' She thought unbelievably, first she gets crazy strength and one punches the guard and now her fingers digs into metal. What the hell was going on, the dream she had moments before being transported plays in her mind.

'You have been chosen.' The discombobulated voices echoes in her mind and she wonders what the fuck she was chosen for and what did it have to do with this freaky kind of strength.

"Are you alright Clarke ?" Wells asked shaking her from her thoughts.

"Just fucking peachy." She managed through her clenched jaw. The rest of the journey to Earth was done in uncomfortable silence between the two former friends. Clarke was lost in her own thoughts, she was trying to logically reason why she had what could only be described as enhanced strength all of a sudden.

Wells on the other hand had been watching her and she was aware of his eyes burning holes in the side of her head but fortunately for him before she could go off on him, some Idiot decided it was a smart idea to take off their seatbelts and float through the air in zero gravity.

A sigh left her lips "Get back into you seat." The words left her mouth before she could stop them, her doctor instincts was way to strong to ignore. Her mother had one thing right , she always put others first — a blessing and a curse in some instances.

"Your dad floated me after all" the shaggy haired brunette says to wells. His eyes moved to the blonde beside wells, he expected a starry eyed look but got a cold glare.