I love you for now and eternity

The group of five decided to stay the evening at the pentagon while digesting the information they found.

Monty used his expert hacking skills to brilliant use and managed to siphon the nuclear reactor codes for America without much hassle.

The rest of the countries wasn't as easy, they managed to decrypt the mandarin on files for China, or rather Asteria who was fluent in reading and writing as well as speaking the language uncovered it along with the codes, the American government believed China cast the first stone and it explained why they had their data in its files.

"What are you thinking about?" The question brought her from her numerous thoughts, Asteria kisses Clarke's head of hair softly.

"Many things. The reactors, whether or not I should tell my people of the impending crisis, whether or not I should tell you that your hand is inching dangerously close to a position that will have consequences.."

Clarke smirked not that her girlfriend could see it but she let her fingers run across Asteria's muscled abs beneath her shirt. "first, we have a start , it's not the best start but we have a way to shut down 4 of the 8 with absolute certainty. Second: you should tell your people, they deserve to know that their lives might be upended because of this.."

Asteria hummed a little trying to concentrate on Clarke's words instead of her hand grazing lower and lower as she spoke. "and third." She managed between breaths.

Clarke fiddles with the waistband of Asteria's pants, its surprisingly looser than she thought , given the fact that it fit perfectly around Asteria's waist , then she nods a little to herself when she realizes why, her eye catches the silver belt laying across the table in the corner. "Third.." she trails off pushing her hand deep into Asteria's pants, when she doesn't find any underwear her own panties dampens slightly "I think .. we both could do with a little relaxation."

Asteria swallowed in an effort to moisten her suddenly bout of cottonmouth when Clarke grabs hold of her cock and tugs it gently. "are you sure? I don't want you to think I'm rushing this." She asks as Clarke raises her head from her chest.

Clarke's usually light blue eyes darkens with her ever growing lust for Asteria. "I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't." She promises truthfully.

Asteria searches the blondes gaze for any hint of lie or hesitation but finds none , her heart beat is steady, there was no sudden uptick , the blonde was honest. Asteria's inhales a deep breath and the scent lingering in her nose is one possibly the sweetest things she's ever smelled, her eyes darkens in response to it.

"Good, because once I start, I'm not stopping." She warns Clarke and the blonde doesn't answer verbally instead their lips meet in a kiss that grows Asteria's half erect cock.

Clarke breaks from the kiss forced to inhale a sharp breath as the Queen trails warm kisses down her jaw and into her neck "Good , I don't want you to." She manages to get out through her moans.

Clarke opens her legs as much as they can on the cot "we have to.." she "god yes."

"We have to be.. god yes?" The Queen teases in-between kisses, she wants nothing more than to rip Clarke's clothes to shreds but thinks better of it.
Her hands grips the edge of Clarke's shirt, the blonde raises her arms in response. When the pesky shirt is done away with, Asteria focuses her attentions of the generous mounds before her. She takes the sight greedily, her eyes darkening even more the longer she stares.

"You are much more breathtaking than any image my mind could've conjured." Asteria compliments , she raises her hands just above Clarke's breast , it hovers merely inches away and she sees the nipples stiffen from the cold air, but she doesn't move.