We are more than gods

Location: Mount weather

"Hello, Clarke. How is your arm?" Dr.Tsing asked

Clark remains quiet, her arm healed hours ago but kept up the act of being injured. She has no idea what these people would do once they found she wasn't your typical human being.

Dr.Tsing looked to her superior "Not much a talker is she?"

An older gentleman with grey hair stares down at the blonde girl, whose eyes meets his, hers swirls like a raging ocean but she keeps her mouth shut, silence was her best friend and until she knew these peoples' purpose she wouldn't allow her guard down.

"Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt. That's fine. Maya has something to say first anyway." Dante comments trying to gain a reaction from the silent girl instead he receives a venomous glare instead.

Maya gulps nervously "You were the next one to be cleared through quarantine. Another ten minutes and you would've-"

Dante clears his throat pointedly "Ahem"

Maya glances at the president and back to Clarke "I'm not pressing charges."

Dante offered the girl a empty smile and looks back to the blonde "The restraints aren't necessary ."

"Yes mister president."

Clarke watched the guard undo the restraints, once it's gone she flexes her wrists experimentally.

"Dante Wallace, oil paint . That's right you're an artist too aren't you?"

Clarke's sharp gaze moves to the older man again, something prickles at her skin, she doesn't know what it is but she doesn't trust this oily man as far as she could throw him. "What makes you believe I am?" She asks carefully, not giving anything away,

Dante smirks "Your friends, your people.They also said you were their leader. Looks like you and I have a lot in common kiddo,"  his tone while to the unobservant sounds light hearted and full of praise , Clarke hears the slight mocking undertone when he says 'leader'.

She smiles sheepishly "Seems like we do Mister president." Accepting the empty compliment. "where are we?"

Dante chuckles "Straight to business Mm? Well to answer your question you're in Mount weather.You we're brought here after your battle with the savages."

"Brought?" Clarke echoed airily "I swear I remembered gas canisters being tossed at us, knocking us out before you took us without our consent, now I'm not sure what you call that here but that sounds pretty much like kidnapping to me Mister President," she spits his title like it was poison on her tongue. His smile doesn't dissipate though, had to give it to the old bastard, he surely could bullshit with the best go them.

"We saved you." Dante shoots back.

"Correction, we saved ourselves, burned three hundred grounders to death. The battle was won and then you kidnapped us. So let's not use pretty words like 'save' or 'brought' its kidnapping, we were unconscious and you used our lack of consciousness as a method to round us up. Now what do you want with us Mister President?"This time Clarke did she a crack in his grandfatherly facade he had going on.

"You're not prisoners here."

Clarke hummed noticing the absence of her fathers watch "where's my watch?"

Dante shook his head "It was contaminated and we prioritize safety over sentimentality here. Sorry" he said sounding anything but sorry,

"You have no problem with me leaving then? And my people.Since as you stated we're not prisoners." Clarke shot back