Floukru?

Location : Polis
Date : 2nd of January 2150

A day after Clarke's disappearance the tower was on lockdown.

"Where would she disappear too? She doesn't know anyone here ?" Abby ranted as she paced up and down "do you think the ice nation people took her?"

Marcus rubbed his forehead trying to stave of the headache that starting to form. He ignored Abby's pacing and looked to the other occupant in the room. Bellamy stood still with a frown on his face , Marcus narrowed his eyes.

"Do you know where Clarke went Bellamy?" Marcus alsed , the question stops Abby from her anxious pacing and she nears the younger guard who keeps his expression blank.

"Tell me! She's my daughter I deserve to know where she is!" Abby hissed.

Bellamy held his tongue, he was still grieving Gina's loss but even then he tried not to lose himself in it. If he did he'd go off road and murder every single grounder he came across. He shifted his gaze to Marcus. He respected the man and even though the Queen was curt with him and downright brutal when faced with an enemy she didn't seem the type to do this. Yes they were technologically advanced but Clarke had a point. During the Mount weather siege. They killed the guards the came across but Clarke didn't see Emerson. The one who taunted them relentlessly and also the one who cut the deal with the commander.

'Bell I know you're not stupid. Marcus is an idiot. What reason could Asteria possibly have for bombing Mount weather? If she wanted it destroyed she would've done it when' she was there. It doesn't smell right.'

"Bellamy?" Kane now stood to his feet "Tell us where she is."

Bellamy smirked "She's safe." He said quietly aware that they were probably being listened into "and you made a big mistake Kane."

Kane furrowed his brow "What?"

Bellamy shook his head "You trusted a grounder." He muttered "You trusted the people that declared war on us the moment we landed. You trusted a woman that betrayed us before.." he hissed "These people aren't our allies, they see us an invaders."

Kane shook his head in response "We belong here."

Bellamy snorted "They don't think so and a brand on your chest isn't going to make it true either."

•••••••••••

Location: Oil Rig
Date : 2nd January 2150

Clarke was led through the halls of the metal contraption, she's read about this in the ark but she didn't think there was one still operational but the sounds of the machine hum through the walls she guessed she was wrong.

They reached the end of the hall and Theodore knocked gently before hearing a soft come in.

Clarke didn't know what to expect, sure she's heard from Lincoln that floukru was the most peaceful of the clans but considering the crest she's seen many of the people she's seen pass carry, it didn't take a genius to figure out the loyalty was not to Lexa.

Inside the door was a small office, the walls lined with file cabinets, a wooden desk filled with neatly stacks of piled papers and behind said desk stood a woman a bit taller than her with flowing raven locks. Dark eyes took her in, Clarke felt like prey under the gaze of a predator but soon the predatory glint was gone and replaced by a more accommodating look.

"Clarke Griffin." Luna greeted "I'm Luna.." she offered her hand in greeting, when Clarke reached out to shake it Luna shook it adding a bit of pressure that if Clarke was the same girl she was before being sent to earth, would've winced, instead she offers a smile and shakes back with just as much pressure.