First contact

Location- East of Landing site.

Aiden Miller and his team were scattered across the forest making liberal use of their camo gear including using the trees to keep out of sight and watch the teenagers from afar.

Since their arrival they witnessed a savage spearing a boy that made his way across the river, he ordered his team to remain hidden. Showing themselves would make it seem as if they were the attackers even though he was entirely sure that that attack was just a warning, considering that the man, threw it from a 100 feet away and could've easily hit the teenagers heart.

The subsequent rescue mission the blonde he learned whose name was Clarke and along with another man in his early twenties and three other boys they were attacked by a panther , killed the panther and saved spear boy from being skewered, once more his team remained hidden and kept their eyes on the events.

So far he hasn't seen anything worth while. These teenagers were reckless and brash , while he was sure the stories of the past his father told them about it wasn't uncommon but the new world they found themselves in today wasn't as kind as before.

So their own teenagers were much more goal orientated , sure you'd get a couple of slackers here and there but if they knew what was good for them and their future families they'd put the work in to get a respectable occupation to provide for their families.

So yes, their own teenagers were much more level headed and mature than these hairless apes. Maybe except the blonde and a few others. The African American boy too. They were smart,smarter than the rest, the blonde had clear medical experience, perhaps she was taught to be a doctor before being arrested, the other boy , Wells Jaha , from their information was the son of a leader.

The dark haired one with a gun bled hidden agenda, unfortunately they hadn't been able to get close enough to plant bugs that would allow them to listen into the hairless apes.

He signed to his lieutenant 'Secure the perimeter, make sure the savage scout is unaware of our presence'

Captain Cavenagh nodded in the affirmative and went ahead to his job.

His gaze rove over the makeshift camp, it wasn't the best protection from the elements but it was alright for amateurs he supposed. Maybe his standards were just too high?

••••••••

Location- drop ship landing site
Day 5 of surveillance.

Commanders log:

September 19 2149

The teenagers are immature and reckless, their behavior is not one that depicts colonizing earth and preparing for the arrival of the rest of their people. After implanting bugs in the surrounding areas it's been believed that these children have no reason to bring the rest of their people to earth or let them know earth is habitable.

The blonde woman now known as Clarke Griffin exhibits leadership skills, a reluctant leader however, she is still uncertain and makes brash decisions that has a ripple effects throughout the camp.

Exhibit A - blaming a boy for the death of her friend with no evidence other than the knife belonging to the boy in question. The evidence was flimsy at best which incited a mass hysteria and calls for the boys head. Later it was revealed that a 13 year old girl was the true murderer and killed the deceased boy.