They've run out of drop ships

Location: Astra City
Year : 2149

Asteria slowly opened her eyes coming back to the realm of consciousness.
She tried moving her body, but two women on either side of her, draped over her like a curtain. Normally she would indulge in some early morning fun but she had many things to do today.

So as carefully as possible she extricated herself from her two lovers and crossed the room buck naked before finding a suitable robe. Her gaze moved over the king sized bed, the sheets were half on the floor barely covering the two women and their modesty.Her cock twitched at mouthwatering sight but she couldn't after pulling herself away from the free show, she head to the adjoining bathroom.

After a refreshing long soak, washing away any evidence of her evening activities she left the room and made sure to let one of the maids know that Rachel and Sarah was still sleeping in her bed she allowed the two women to rest , she was quite frustrated last night and they bore the brunt of her frustrations.

There were many things concerning her, first was the new arrivals and she had yet to hear back from Miller and his findings.

The other thing was the fact that she had her sperm tested and worried that perhaps she hadn't mimicked male genitals and all its functions correctly which meant she either had to bed a man and carry a child which wasn't something she was keen on doing, not by a long shot, but she made the trip to the science guild and donated a cup of her swimmers and told them to test it.

After discretion was promised she'd be receiving its results later today. She really hoped that her swimmers were effective and she didn't need to sleep with a man.

"My queen." She nodded to the few guards at their posts as she makes her way out of the tower and away from her estate and moved into the city.

Her walk thankfully went uninterrupted beside the odd kid here and there running up to here with some kind of flower. These walks were common, the citizens didn't go crazy thank goodness when she walked in public. They afforded her privacy and allowed her to take in the sights without being bombarded with questions of gifts.

The walk took more than an hour, enjoying seeing see people going about their day peacefully, not being concerned about whether or not they'd have enough food for the coming winter, it was a blessing, sure there were some winters where food was a bit tight but after managing to refine our farming techniques to reap the best harvest it started improving.

Her city and surrounding villages wasn't without issues either , there would always be some bastard too lazy to work, trying to earn a quick buck by stealing from those who worked hard for their salary. Those kind of folks filled Astra's jail cells. Rotting away like the waste of space they were.

For the last 47 years there's been plenty of misdemeanors but homicides were far and few in between. The ACPF (Astra City Police Force) made sure to keep crime low and she made she too keep productivity high.

Poverty wasn't something that was a concern at present, yes their population had increased over the years and remained steadily growing but there was always jobs available, whether it be in the government, science , engineering or agricultural sectors.

There was work and constant progress—stagnation led to decline and decline meant increase in crime and socioeconomic issues.

Right now they were working on expanding their borders into what used to be Millersburg and Walnut Creek. Construction slowed down because she didn't want to draw too much attention to the buildings popping up until she dealt with those Mount Weather people.

Which brought her back to her concerns.

'Arkers , Mountain people and savages. Three entirely different groups with three different agendas.'