You and mama were taken

Location: Orions keep

The door squeaks open, Clarke hears and she's sure Asteria hears it too, but the woman is more concerned with catching up on sleep after their three day marathon of sex. So when tiny footsteps reaches the end of the bed , she looks out the window and notices the sky is still dark and the sun wasn't even peeking over the horizon.

She rubs the sleep from her eyes and lays eyes on her golden eyed prince, his shuffles his feet nervously, tugging his pajama top. When he sees her awake , his lip trembled and his golden eyes fills with unshed tears.

"What's wrong honey?" She asks gently motioning him to step forward , he nearly runs to hear but seems to stop himself.

He sniffles "I had a bad dream .." he murmurs clearly embarrassed "And.. and I wet the bed.." he rubs his red nose "I'm sorry mommy."

Clarke heart breaks a little at his voice shaking with fear. She opens the sheets "come here honey." She sees his wearing mismatched pajamas so he clearly took care of his pants.

When he climbs into the bed and buries his head in her chest "Want to tell me what you dreamed about Altair?" She asks gently

The question makes him sniffle "Bad people .. they want to take you and mama away."

Clarke prepares to answer but Asteria does, proving Clarke's thoughts that she heard their little invader.

"Where did these people come from Altair?" The question makes their little boy startle slightly.

"Space.. they came in a big ship." He mumbled.

Asteria looks at Clarke with a unreadable look before wrapping her arm around her wife and son "I want you to listen to me, no matter how many bad people may come or want to take me or your mommy away. It won't happen do you want to know why my little prince?"

"Why mama?"

Asteria kisses the back of his head lovingly "Because your mommy and I have too much to lose and we will never leave you alone. You're stuck with us for eternity Altair.."

"Good! I don't ever want to lose you mommy or mama." He declared, Clarke sees his eyes glitter with stars before it goes back to gold. She blinked thinking it was a trick of light. But it seemed their son inherited both their powers..

"And you won't. Now let's go sleep. I'm taking you to council meetings later today, while your mommy goes about her business." Asteria murmured closing her eyes.

But Clarke doesn't, she looks at her son and her wife , she silently swears to let nothing ever come in between the happiness she's carved out for herself .

••••••••••

Location: Orions keep
Council chambers

"The new development areas are coming along well, so far we haven't encountered any issues , I want to keep it that way." Asteria says as she looks through the latest reports "Now onto our more .. problematic area. Polis, the city is being refurbished but our forces has run into several difficulties with the locals being a bit more resistant to change." She looked at the council members but her gaze moves to her son who sits in his seat listening intently, a glint of pride blossoms in her chest. He was sure taking this seriously.

"It's been six years, when will they start settling down? The beliefs has been all but washed away with the revelation that they've been worshiping a piece of technology. These radicals will make it difficult for construction to continue your grace."