Chapter Eighty - Send 3,000 words [ END ]

This season is not the peak tourist season. There are not many people in the ancient city, but on the road, you can still see many tourists from other places.

Looking for Xiaoqiu or something, it's not the first. Yu Yan and the children were really shopping. Yu Yan took his daughter's hand. After only a while, the little guy broke free and ran to look at the stall on the street. Yu Yan stood by the roadside, and the children followed by the cameraman. Yu Yan only had a pair of eyes, couldn't stare at two people and stood under the eaves. Wait for them.

I took out the envelope and looked at the words inside again. It seemed that there would be no noodle shop nearby.

(Give 3,000 words if you have something to say↓)

The author has something to say: The two children came to Yuyan after playing for a while. There are a lot of toys at home. For the rest, they will be curious for a while. Soon they will know that it is more important for their father, so they can't lose their father.

Yu Yan and the children walked forward. Other guests were already looking for digital balls. They were not as handsome as Yu Yan. They went shopping slowly with the children.

Walking to a place, Yu Yan walked over and suddenly fell back, staring at a road sign with a clear face on it.

There is no noodle shop here, so does it mean road sign?

Washing Street!

It's a very interesting street. In the past, there used to be a facial wash here. This idea amused Yu Yan himself. I'm not sure if it was right, but when he walked in, Yu Yan called two babies. They lay in front of a tank and looked at the little fish inside. Yu Lou also put his hand in. As soon as his father called him, he immediately withdrew his hand.

Yu Yan found that her daughter's sleeves were wet and her face sank.

Yu Lou lowered his head and looked poor.

"If the clothes are wet and uncomfortable to wear, you will catch a cold. You are not allowed to do that next time."

Yu Yan educates children.

Yu Lou sucked his nose, his big eyes turned red, and he was about to cry at any time.

Roll up the child's sleeves. If you don't bring any clothes, you can only change them later.

He took the baby to the street. Before walking a few meters away, he really found a ball with numbers. The ball stuck on the branch. Yu Yan was tall and saw it as soon as he raised his eyes.

And it's super lucky, it's actually 9.

"Can't you work hard?" Yu Yan turned to a camera and said.

No one replied to him. Yu Yan took the ball and put it in her daughter's pocket. The daughter kept saying that she wanted to take it, so she gave it to the baby.

Yu Yan told his daughter that if the ball was lost, they would really drink the northwest wind at night.

Hearing this, the daughter held the ball tightly with both hands, just like a baby.

If it's a street, is there any other road with noodles? Yu Yan asked the staff for a map of the ancient town, marked with the name of the street.

There are really several streets with noodles.

Go to the nearest street first, or walk slowly. If you meet something delicious on the way, you will stop and buy some for the children. Yu Yan will also eat some himself, and buy some for the staff, pack it, so that they will have time to eat later.