Chapter Twenty One - Good play

Huang Liang looked at the gadgets on the ground with a horizontal face. This face is so ordinary that he don't know where Feng Chen fell in love with the other party.

Then he laughed badly, afraid that he didn't work very well in bed.

So with this look, you can climb to Fengchen's bed.

In this way, Huang Liang suddenly came up with another way of revenge, not to break the other party's leg, just to break the leg, without that meaning. If it's another one, it will be a little more exciting.

Huang Liang, there are some people here, not those who kidnapped the young people, but others who specialize in helping him do dirty things in private. Several people here are his confidants, and one of them seems to be gay.

Huang Liang greeted the other party and asked him to sleep with the young man on the ground.

Not to mention that person likes the type tied in front of him. Although his face is not stunning, his body, especially those two long legs, is quite attractive.

That person is usually a person who spends money to play with money and is now free, and he knows some identity and is the richest man.

However, with this appearance, he's afraid it's just an unimportant thing. Just play casually and don't leak it out. Who knows it's what they played.

The man immediately walked over, carried the people on the ground, pulled it up, and pushed it on a cabinet beside him. The cupboard was covered with thick dust, but the man was not dirty, and he didn't dirty his clothes anyway.

Then the other party immediately zippered himself and pulled the clothes of the young man covering his mouth. The camera was originally set on one side, but now it was far away. Someone went to take the camera, came over and walked to the cabinet. The camera pointed at the two people in front of them and prepared to shoot a good scene.

Huang Liang took out a little, and immediately someone came up to set fire. The young man's clothes were stripped off, which surprised him a little. The skin exposed was quite delicate and smooth, which was fairer than many women he had played with.

If he is the same, he will go by himself now, but it seems good to watch the wonderful scenes on the spot.

The young man's mouth was covered and could not make a sound. His body kept struggling to resist, but his arm was tied behind him and slapped in the face, which directly beat him painfully.

No one else arrived in this abandoned factory, and everything that happened here seemed to be unknown.

However, that's just the opinion of a few people below.

Just above the workshop, there is a floor-to-ceiling glass window. There are four other people in the glass window, one of whom is sitting. He also holds a water glass and a thermos cup in his hand. He bowed his head and drank warm water. Behind him are two bodyguards standing, and on the right is Feng Chen's assistant Cheng Rong.

Yu Yan believed that he would see an unusual good play, but the scene that was happening downstairs was still beyond Yu Yan's expectations.

He thought that the other party would beat the kidnapper, but the other party changed his mind and let the other person move the young man.

Looking at the painful face of the young man, it is exactly the same as Yu Yan's face.

Even the hairstyle is the same. When he saw the other party, Yu Yan almost thought he was a brother he didn't know. Assistant Cheng Rong immediately told Yu Yan that the young man was an actor they were looking for. The actor was particularly good at acting and often played some doubles. He also had a little martial arts foundation. The money was in place. The other party So he acted as Yu Yan and fell into a trap spontaneously.