Chapter Twenty Six - Let's get married

"Yu Yan, Let's get married. Let me take care of you and babies all the time in the future."

"Let me be with you for the rest of my life."

It's not for Yu Yan to marry him, but they get married. Feng Chen doesn't think Yu Yan is going to marry him, but they get married. They become people who spend their lives together, and they become family members, who are closer than blood.

Feng Chen knelt on one knee. Yu Yan thought that he was still laughing and Feng Chen's excitement just now and couldn't control his emotions. Now he is obviously the same as Feng Chen just now.

Yu Yan suddenly felt that his eyes were a little hot and his throat was also a little hot.

He is from another world, and he is not originally from this world.

But here I met Feng Chen and two babies in my stomach.

Everything is different from the original scum plot.

Why?

Yu Yan never understood one thing in the past.

He now suddenly felt that if he really needed a protagonist, then Feng Chen should be the protagonist in his heart.

He was glad that he could come here and meet Feng Chen.

Yu Yan nodded. He heard his voice and said, "Okay."

Feng Chen took Yu Yan's hand and put a ring on Yu Yan's ring finger in his left hand. Then Yu Yan brought the other one and brought it to Feng Chen.

Feng Chen lowered his head and kissed the ring worn by Yu Yan.

He was so moved that there seemed to be tears twinkling in his eyes.

Yu Yan hugged Feng Chen, and Feng Chen was still half kneeling. He buried his face in Yu Yan's abdomen, gently clinged to and approaching, as if he could hear the voices of the two little guys inside. They were also very happy, and they seemed to be laughing.

"Your parents are with..." Feng Chen asked Yu Yan what he meant.

"They know I'm gay. If I keep changing, they will never let me go back."

That's the parents of the original owner. Yu Yan actually doesn't have much feelings for those two people, but when you think about borrowing the original owner's body and getting married, it's better for parents to know this.

"Okay, I'll do it." Leave this matter to Feng Chen, and Yu Yan will not follow him.

Yu Yan believes that Feng Chen can't defeat this man in anything.

"Well, if they want to hit you, remember to run faster." Yu Yan said with a smile.

His eyes turned slightly red, and it was obvious that Feng Chen's proposal moved him.

Feng Chen hugged Yu Yan again.

Feng Chen then called the assistant in. Cheng Rong walked into the office and turned his eyes to the left. Yu Yan sat there with a newspaper to read, and the assistant withdrew his eyes.

Feng Chen asked the assistant to arrange it, and he would go somewhere in two days.

The local assistant knew that it was Yu Yan's hometown.

"Just seal Mr., are you going?" Why don't Yu Yan go back with him?

"He won't come back." It's enough for him to go.

The assistant nodded and went to do it immediately.

Yu Yan and Feng Chen ate lunch together and ate it in the office. The assistant called the next hotel to order the food. This time the meal is a little different from usual, and it is all Yu Yan's favorite.