Chapter Thirty Nine - Cannon fodder finding fault

Yuan'an thought it was Yu Yan's costume, but he found that Yu Yan's expression was wrong. He went up and asked Yu Yan what was wrong. The running bodyguard pulled Yuan'an away.

Yuan An was stunned and saw two bodyguards holding Yu Yan and walking into the car. A bodyguard looked at Yuan'an horribly as soon as he turned around. He looked as if he had just pushed Yu Yan jokingly, but stabbed Yu Yan.

"Yu Yan..." Yuan'an chased him. What's wrong with Yu Yan? Why did he suddenly change his face, as if he were seriously ill.

The door was closed, and Yu Yan's hand inside covered his stomach. The bodyguard sat in front of him and immediately drove away. There was no chance to care about Yu Yan again.

The car drove directly to the hospital. Yu Yan and the two people in front of him said, "There should be nothing wrong, so I don't have to tell him."

Yu Yan reminded the two people not to tell Feng Chen about this.

He knew that Yuan'an was unintentional, and the other party didn't know what he was pregnant at all.

I don't know, that's why I just joking and push him.

The two people in front looked back and nodded together.

When he arrived at the hospital, Yu Yan immediately had a physical examination. Fortunately, he reacted in time and didn't really fall to the ground. If he really fell, it would definitely not be the case now.

Probably a little shaking. Just take more rest. The doctor then suggested that Yu Yan try not to go to crowded places.

After Yu Yan left the hospital, he called Yuan'an in the car.

The other side immediately asked Yu Yan, "Yu Yan, what's going on? Is something wrong with your health?"

"It's something wrong, but it's not sick. I'll tell you later."

"Is it really okay?"

The bodyguard's eyes are completely different. Yuan'an is simply difficult to sit down now, and I can't wait to see Yu Yan immediately.

"It's okay. If something happens, you really can't run away."

Yu Yan said with a smile.

A funny tone, but the words are true.

It's a little mistaken for him. If he lets go of the original shore, Feng Chen won't.

"It scared me to death." Yuan'an said quickly.

"Next time you remember to stay away from me." Don't get too close to him.

"Okay, I see. It's ten meters away from you."

As long as it's okay, the original shore was sinking.

Even if this is over, it's just a small episode.

After this time, Yu Yan knew that he had to pay more attention to it, even in life.

Yu Yan put his hand on his stomach and said to the two little guys inside, "You have to come out quickly."

As long as it comes out.

It's just two or three months away. It doesn't seem to be long, and it seems to be quite long every day.

The matter here on Yuan'an is also completely over. Some people in WeChat Moments don't know that Yu Yan and Feng Chen are together. They know that something happened to Yuan'an. Originally, they thought I called the police, but at first there was no clue. They all felt that Yuan'an wanted to eat Huang Lian dumbly. As a result, no two people found the person who beat him.