Chapter Seventy Nine - He miss his husband

I haven't continued to do any games or activities this night. Everyone just came here. First, I'm a little familiar with the environment. There will be a new game tomorrow. Yu Yan took a scene of him bathing the babies for a while, and then began. Later, Yu Yan directly said that there was no need to shoot. The staff left and waited until the baby. After taking a shower, they came in again and took a little picture of Yu Yan and the children before they fell asleep.

The children were very excited. In a strange environment, I saw a lot of strangers during the day today. There will be people in the room who look curious and don't feel sleepy.

On the contrary, Yu Yan felt sleepy. He fell down directly and covered his head with a quilt.

It looks like he is a child.

(↓There is something to say below and send 3,000 words)

The author has something to say:

The two babies climbed on their father's body and pulled the quilt. Yu Yan turned over and pressed the quilt tightly.

The babies called him outside, and Yu Yan covered his ears as if they couldn't hear him.

Two children, cute is cute, but noisy is really noisy.

Yu Yan missed his husband very much at this time. If only he could come over at night. He slept on the sofa. He couldn't do anyone on the sofa. He could lay the floor.

Let his husband deal with the child.

Although it came out of his stomach, Yu Yan, the father, was not qualified in some ways.

The babies kept barking outside. Yu Yan lifted the quilt, hugged his son in his arms, scratched the little guy's creaking nest, and the little guy giggled.

The sister next to her also joined in, and all three of them suddenly became children.

When the photographer saw this scene, he also had children and could only say that he was envious.

After playing for a while, Yu Yan was tired and continued to paralyze. The babies sat next to Yu Yan, and many toys were put on the bed. In a blink of an eye, he saw a pink piglet, which his son liked.

Stinky boys like pink things, while daughter likes dark things, green frogs, crabs and dinosaurs.

After catching the pink piglet, Yu Yan pinched it directly. As soon as he pinched it for a while, a small hand stretched out.

"Dad, bad!"

"It will hurt." Yu Xi's little face was unhappy. He was unhappy to see his father bullying the piggy and his friends.

Yu Yan was amused by his son's serious expression as his father, and rushed up and threw his son down.

If you can't bully the piglet, then bully your son.

Yu Yan directly bullied his son's eyes red, looking like he wanted to cry. That's the father. The father told them that the father could bully them because of love. If Dad hadn't been bullied them, the father would not have hugged them and kissed them.

Anyway, the two little guys are like Feng Chen now. No matter what Yu Yan does, they are spoiled.

I can't help it. Who makes Dad their big baby?

Yu Lou climbed over and climbed on Yu Yan's back. Yu Yan took his hand to protect his daughter. When his daughter came to his back, Yu Yan carried her daughter on his back.

This residence has a balcony. Yu Yan carried his daughter out of the balcony.

"Little building, do you miss your father?" Yu Yan asked his daughter.