Chapter Fifty Three - Customized pillows

Yu Yan closed the coffee shop for the time being, and now he is not in the mood to see the shop at all.

He doesn't know exactly what to do. It's impossible to call the police for this kind of thing. If he calls the police, others will think he is crazy.

He can only use his own method.

Since there is the same community, although Fengchen does not live in it, will there be such a coincidence?

Yu Yan didn't believe it. Even if it was a clue, he wanted to find it. Maybe he could go back.

How could Yu Yan be willing to call his father before he heard them call him father?

He searched all the places he could think of on the Internet, which surprised Yu Yan, and there was also in that bar.

Yu Yan bought a ticket and flew over and found the bar. Before the bar he went during the day, Yu Yan waited outside the bar. At night, the bar opened. Yu Yan was the first to go in and walked into the bar. When he saw the device inside, it was actually the same. There was even a piano, Yu Yan. I walked to the piano.

Stopped by the bar staff, Yu Yan found a reason at that time and said that he was here to apply for the job. At this time, there were few people in the store. The foreman came out to see the appearance of Yu Yan. This face alone was quite good enough. If the piano was not talked well and he was a waiter, it was quite appropriate. Here, his face looked good, whether male or female. It's all an advantage.

The foreman is a more talkative person, and the overall atmosphere of this bar is better. Yu Yan sat in front of the piano, raised the piano lid, and put his hand gently.

Before playing, he turned his head to the right, where the position was empty and no one sat there.

Yu Yan's heart surged up with an uncomfortable feeling, and it seemed that he realized that he cared more about that person than he thought.

Without the other party, he suddenly returned to the world and returned to a person's state. Yu Yan used to like a person. If there were more people around him, he felt a sense of bondage.

Up to now, Yu Yan would rather be bound by that feeling of bondage, or home.

It's still the song played in the past. It seems that my thoughts suddenly returned to the past. There are many people in the bar. Yu Yan was affected by everyone's laughter and sat in front of the piano.

At that time, he didn't think about something to happen to Feng Chen, but fate was such a wonderful thing that the other party fell in love with him at first sight.

Yu Yan felt a little hot in his eyes. He controlled his emotions. There were others here, and he didn't want others to see his tears.

When Yu Yan played the piano, some guests came into the bar. The piano was played there for a long time, but few people sat there. What's more, the bar would invite some singers to sing instead of playing it simply. Today, as soon as he came in, he did hear piano music and unheard music, but it was quite Beautiful and beautiful, and even seem to feel the player's mood. The other party seems to be happy, but it seems that this joy is strange.

After talking about a song, I listened to other music in the bar. The waiters were already busy. Now they all stopped and listened attentively. As soon as the song stopped, everyone bulged their palms.

Yu Yan came out from behind the piano, stood by the piano, and nodded to the audience.

When I looked up, I looked into a position again, which was empty and there was no one sitting there.