Chapter Fifty One - His love disappeared

"Yu Yan, don't joke with me." Feng Chen didn't believe it. As soon as the wedding was over, the person in front of him suddenly changed, saying that it was not him, so who was that person and who was with him?

Yu Yan looked at Feng Chen's eyes the same as he had ever looked at 'he'. He knew how much they loved each other, and he also knew what great impact his appearance would have on Feng Chen at this time, but there was nothing he could do. He had to take his body back.

"I know you may not believe it. In fact, I also think it's magical." Yu Yan raised his hand and bent his fingers. This body was not used for a while and seemed to become a little different from his own.

Lifting up his clothes, there was a scar on his abdomen and his left waist. He used to have no scars, but now he has such a scar.

The clothes were put down: "It's not a joke. I haven't been pregnant with Feng Mingyang for so many years. After he came, he occupied this body and stayed with Mr. Feng for a few days before he was pregnant. That's why he."

"This body can conceive children. I think it's all because of him." He can't get pregnant.

Yu Yan has this feeling.

"I'll leave first. Mr. Feng, you should need someone to calm down for a while." Yu Yan really left this time. When he opened the door and walked outside, he thought that the people behind him would stop him again, but Feng Chen didn't say anything.

He turned his head and looked at Feng Chen. His boyfriend's uncle, Yu Yan, saw the sadness on Feng Chen's face, as if all the happiness had been broken in an instant. The lover he had suddenly disappeared. Yu Yan squeezed his lips. This person was tall and handsome and very excellent. In fact, he could pretend to be that person. Then take possession of everything from each other, including Fengchen and two children.

He has seen it these days, and he thinks he can play that person.

However, when he really saw Feng Chen, he directly gave up the idea. He had hurt both of them and could no longer do anything wrong.

I'm not that kind of personality.

When Yu Yan walked away, he suddenly left a sentence: "Mong. Feng can come to me at any time."

Ask him to learn about that person.

"But in fact, I don't know much about him. He didn't tell me anything."

Yu Yan left. When he passed the lawn outside, there was still a wedding decoration scene on it. At this time, the staff were cleaning up. Suddenly, someone noticed Yu Yan. He was curious about why Yu Yan was alone and why he was not with Feng Chen. Yu Yan turned around and left quickly.

I left alone.

The hotel clerk looked at Feng Chen's room, where the door was closed.

More than half an hour later, Feng Chen came out of it. The sun shone on him, but he couldn't sprinkle on his face. Feng Chen walked to the hotel restaurant. After arriving at the restaurant, the two babies slept before. At this time, he woke up again and looked around with big eyes, as if he were curious about everything.

Many people surrounded the two babies and teased them.

Feng Chen went up, and people gave him away. When they saw Feng Chen alone, they were all curious why Yu Yan didn't come.

Are you tired? Some people think so.

Fang Nan stared at Feng Chen's face and suddenly trembled. He hurried up. He used to look careful when he saw Feng Chen, but on this day, he suddenly grabbed Feng Chen's arm.