Chapter Twenty Three - Poppy, like millet

During the meal, Yu Yan and Wen Sheng were talking, and Feng Chen did not interrupt.

However, from the conversation between the two, I found that is, Yu Yan seemed to be a little interested in the entertainment industry. When asked Wen Sheng about many things in the circle, Yu Yan was very interested.

It's not impossible for Yu Yan to really want to enter the circle. Even Feng Chen directly registered a company and signed a contract with Yu Yan alone. All resources are used to support Yu Yan, as long as Yu Yan is happy.

However, at this time, Feng Chen will not let Yu Yan go. Something happened. Although the child wants Feng Chen very much, Yu Yan's body is more important than Yu Yan.

Feng Chen looked at the smile at the corners of Yu Yan's mouth and the light emitted from his eyes, thinking about what he should say if Yu Yan really wanted to go.

There is still not much time to get along with each other, but Feng Chen thinks that he knows Yu Yan. This person doesn't care about anything. He is pregnant with a man's body, and he calmly accepts it, but it is based on his willingness. Whenever Yu Yan is unhappy, in fact, Feng Chen is a little worried.

Although Yu Yan is by his side now, it's strange that Feng Chen always feels uneasy and uneasy. This person can come to him at will or leave suddenly one day.

Thinking of this, Feng Chen couldn't wait for everyone to know that Yu Yan was with him.

Feng Chen was calm.

Yu Yan over there heard a lot of things that he didn't know before. Regarding the entertainment industry, the actors at the bottom can be said to be very tired. Everyone only saw those bright ones. I don't know that in fact, more people, at least 90%. What they suffer is hard work that ordinary people can't imagine.

Only you have to adapt to work. At any time, as long as it's your turn, you have to go immediately, whether it's early in the morning or windy or rainy.

In fact, Wen Sheng is already quite good. He often acts as a double for some big-name actors and stars, which is much better than others.

Some people work for a day for only a few hundred yuan, and they are basically 24 hours of connecting axes, and few people can stick to it all the time.

As soon as Yu Yan heard such hard work, he could only sigh and shake his head.

Those people just like the acting industry. In the past, Yu Yan was actually a little biased against the entertainment industry.

Now when I see Wen Sheng and hear what he said, he thinks it's not that these people are bad, but some people, or those who praise their backstage, their problems.

Yu Yan almost ate and scooped a bowl of soup and was drinking.

If he enters the entertainment industry, as long as he wants, he can become popular immediately. The capital behind him is more powerful than many tops.

Yu Yan turned his eyes and Feng Chen had eaten almost for a long time. He had been looking at his wife. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it, as if the curvature of each hair was grown according to Feng Chen's preference.

"If I want to enter the entertainment industry, do you agree?" At least this person is his current boyfriend, and his child is his father in his stomach. If you have any decision, you'd better ask Feng Chen first.

"Yes." Feng Chen nodded.

"But not now."

Then Feng Chen added a sentence.

"But I just want to go now." Yu Yan smiled, and there was a clear paranoia in his eyes.

Feng Chen's eyes couldn't see the specific emotions.