Chapter Forty One - The due date is approaching

Xie Hong didn't know who he provoked. When something happened in his house, it was too late.

Not only him, but also their family, was severely damaged. His parents didn't know what was going on at all. They took some effort to find out because of Xie Hong, but when he went back and asked what was going on, Xie Hong said that he didn't know.

When his father was angry, he discounted Xie Hong's leg. Xie Hong wanted to find Wen Sheng again. He took another phone number and called Wen Sheng and asked if Wen Sheng, the little white-faced boss, did it. Wen Sheng did not admit it, but he did not completely deny it.

I just warned Xie Hong not to hide his mouth. It was because of his words that he ended today.

"Who the hell is that man?" Xie Hong roared angrily on the other end of the phone.

"The person who can make your Xie family completely disappear from Ningbei is just like this now, which is his kindness." More warmths were not revealed.

Xie Hong was unwilling. He found someone to investigate and directly checked Yu Yan, but he didn't find any news. If he found it, the other party would not tell him, because he didn't want to follow the bad luck by himself.

Xie Hong thought of a man with scars on his forehead. He checked so roundaboutly that he found a lot of people.

The forehead of the original shore was injured by retaliation, and the person who injured him did not find a clue at first, but a few days later, he was arrested, and there were many people involved in it.

Someone also warned Xie Hong not to continue to investigate. If he was in prison, Xie Hong finally knew that he had provoked someone who shouldn't provoked at all. He was unwilling to do anything. He could only knock off his teeth and go into his stomach.

Wen Sheng signed a contract with Yu Yan's company and did not arrange any resources for him immediately. It was also what Wen Sheng meant. With his own strength, he could get whatever he could get.

Yu Yan didn't ask too much.

He has to rest in peace of mind.

It's not far from the due date, and the remaining months seem to suddenly pass quickly.

There is only one month left in the blink of an eye.

Recently, Feng Chen has less time to leave home. He comes out late and comes back early. Yu Yan's stomach is heavy. There are two little guys in it. This morning, Feng Chen and Yu Yan went to the hospital for a prenatal check-up. Obviously, you can see two cute little guys moving in it on the screen, with small hands and feet, and across the screen. They are cute.

Before Yu Yan was pregnant, he really never thought that he wanted to have children, but he wanted to support some children in mountainous areas, but his own children would not be available.

Later, when she was pregnant, Yu Yan also wanted to kill the child.

At that time, Feng Chen was told about the child. To some extent, he was also temporarily excited. Later, Yu Yan occasionally regretted it.

However, when he learned that it was not a child, but two, Yu Yan's concept could be said to have completely changed in an instant.

His two children, two lovely babies, looked at the two small bodies in the picture, and Yu Yan only felt that his throat suddenly became a little hoarse.

He stretched out his hand, Feng Chen was beside him, and immediately took his hand.

"What should I do? I seem to be a little scared?" Yu Yan grabbed Feng Chen's hand.