Chapter Twelve - Yu Yan is crazy

The assistant paused all of a sudden, and Feng Mingyang was also there, so he would also know that his uncle had a wife and children?

The assistant then stared at Feng Mingyang eyes and couldn't help but feel a little sympathy.

Feng Mingyang didn't see it very clearly, but he just felt that the assistant's expression was strange.

"Assistant Cheng, what can you do for my uncle?" Ask by Feng Mingyang.

"Yes, it's a little private." Assistant Cheng didn't say it clearly.

"I have some personal matters here, but it will be dealt with quickly." Feng Mingyang turned around and signaled that Assistant Cheng could go to the room first.

The other medical staff followed in. There was a mental patient here. Everyone made some preparations in advance. If the other party resisted later, just give a tranquilizer.

A doctor has taken the injection and tranquilizer, and ready to use it as soon as it is needed.

Passing through the yard and walking to the living room.

As soon as Assistant Cheng saw Yu Yan, his eyes suddenly lit up. This was the boss's wife. Unexpectedly, a few months later, the boss had his wife and children.

The other party rejected his boss at the beginning, but now he is pregnant with a child. No matter what happens in the past, Assistant Cheng knows that he will definitely not run away with a result, and his boss will definitely be happy.

The assistant turned his head to look at the boss and accidentally found that the boss was sitting there. The pressure around him was quite low and there was no pleasure at all. On the contrary, the temperature around the whole person was low.

Assistant Cheng was slightly nervous.

He walked to Yu Yan.

"Shao Yu, I brought something." After saying that, Assistant Cheng gave Yu Yan his hospital report.

"Thank you. Please come here specially."

Yu Yan turned out the report.

Feng Mingyang seemed puzzled. Isn't the thing in the assistant's hand the company-related information? Why did he suddenly give it directly to Yu Yan?

Feng Mingyang began to realize that Yu Yan had become abnormal since he entered the door.

Did he ignore anything?

No, Yu Yan and he are related to his predecessors, which can't run away.

Yu Yan seduced his uncle without telling him, which would certainly not be wrong.

He has done all this. How can he turn it over?

Feng Mingyang immediately signaled to the hospital staff to get Yu Yan away immediately. Don't stand here and pollute his uncle's house.

Several medical staff came over, but before they approached Yu Yan, Yu Yan took action first.

With his long straight and slender legs, he arrived in front of Feng Chen in two or three steps and handed out a piece of information in his hand.

"I think this will be more convincing than what I said."

"If you have some doubts, it happens that there are doctors here. They should be from the same hospital. They can dialectically authenticity."

Yu Yan gave the report to Feng Chen. A pile of information was not just one, but also a few. The first one was a report that Yu Yan was pregnant with a child and had pregnancy reactions in his stomach. Feng Chen could not even see these black words on a white background.