Chapter Thirty Five - Little guys

Knowing that Yu Yan was interested in the entertainment industry, Feng Chen directly opened an entertainment company. At the same time, Yu Yan was also the only artist signed. The whole entertainment company specially bought a five-story building. When Feng Chen and Yu Yan passed by, they said that it was a small gift for Yu Yan.

When Yu Yan was still wondering what the gift was, when he saw the name of the building, he immediately knew what was going on.

Yanming Entertainment Co., Ltd., Yu Yan knew that the former one was his life, and the latter one was not sure what it meant.

As a result, the richest man turned his head and told Yu Yan, "You are the beacon in my heart."

Feng Chen's whole life is illuminated now and in the future.

Yu Yan was directly stunned. It turned out that Feng Chen could also speak love words, and it was quite heartbeating.

"Go inside and have a look." Feng Chen took Yu Yan's hand. There was no one else nearby, only them. The two bodyguards are downstairs and don't follow them. There will be no one squatting in it.

Authentication is required for entry and exit.

When he arrived inside, Yu Yan thought it would be empty, but it had been decorated for a long time, and it could even be seen that people could be recruited to work at any time.

"Isn't it just repaired?" Walking inside, I can feel it. After taking care of it, the air is quite fresh, which is different from the newly renovated house.

At the same time, Yu Yan also knew that Feng Chen could not really let him come to the newly renovated place.

"It turned out that it was also an entertainment company. If the capital turnover was not good, I changed hands." Explanation given by Feng Chen.

"What a coincidence. Didn't you be sold to you?"

Yu Yan has reason to doubt that this is more likely.

"Your husband, I'm so specialized. "Do you make it?" Feng Chen smiled, why is he such a person in Yu Yan's eyes?

Yu Yan walked forward and opened a door. The furniture inside looked very warm, and the overall decoration atmosphere was liked by Yu Yan.

"I said casually at that time that you don't have to prepare like this immediately. If you buy it, there is no one. Isn't it sure to lose money?"

Feng Chen is rich, but now the two are a family. Feng Chen's money is Yu Yan's. Yu Yan feels that he needs to save money.

"As long as you are happy, it's okay to lose all my money." Feng Chen is completely like a beacon play with princes.

Yu Yan narrowed his eyes suddenly: "Why don't you believe it or not? I'll take the child away immediately?"

"Do you dare!" Feng Chen said with a smile, but his eyes were clear that where Yu Yan went, he could recover people.

"Yes, yes, I dare not." Yu Yan took Feng Chen's hand, took the elevator, and took a look at the floors.

After the child was born in the future, Yu Yan thought that he could indeed do something. Now he just wanted to settle the fetus, so he tried not to do anything, but he was too idle. On the contrary, he was quite bored, so he wanted to be more lively around him occasionally.

If it's here, it must be lively every day.

Some people I know before, actors or Internet celebrities seem to be good, and maybe they can be signed.

After seeing the entertainment company, Feng Chen and Yu Yan went to the hospital and went to the hospital regularly for a prenatal check-up every month. Feng Chen would accompany Yu Yan. He saw that the two little guys on the screen were more and more obvious. The little head and small body shrank together. The two babies seemed to be holding them. The relationship is so good in Yu Yan's stomach that I don't seem to worry about them fighting in the future.