Chapter Fifty Seven - I miss you every minute

The woman was originally staring at Yu Yan, but suddenly the other party's body became blurred, and then the other party disappeared in an instant.

The woman's husband didn't see this scene and was treasoning the baby's clothes. Looking up, the wife's expression was surprised and looked around. There would be no one in the position they had just done.

The young man who was sitting there left.

"He... disappeared..."

Women are a little unbelievable.

"Don't worry about him. I don't know any strange person. How can you know him?"

My husband doesn't look very well.

The woman still looked at the vacant space there and didn't make a sound for a long time.

Feng Chen put his hand on Yu Yan's hand, and in the middle was the small hands of the two babies.

Yu Yan smiled little by little, smiled, and tears flowed all over his face.

Feng Chen immediately wiped Yu Yan's tears on his face. As a result, he wiped more and more. When the babies saw his father crying, they didn't understand what it meant, but they all raised their little hands to touch his father's face.

Yu Yan got up, hugged his daughter over, bowed his head and kissed his daughter's little face. His tears flowed on his daughter's face. The little guy's little tongue was going to lick his father's tears. He was seen by Yu Yan. He grabbed Yu Lou's little hand and sat back to his seat. Yu Yan went to kiss the baby's little hand again.

"Baby, do you miss Dad?"

Yu Lou opened his lovely big eyes, stretched out his little hand, and motioned his father to hug her.

Yu Yan hugged his daughter, buried his face in the baby's arms, and smelled the milk fragrance on the baby deeply.

Feng Chen's eye pupils on the opposite seat were extremely deep. His fingers were trembling, and his heart was also trembling violently.

"Ah, ah, ah." Brother Yu Xi also shouted. His little hands and feet were struggling, and he obviously asked his father to hug him.

Feng Chen also handed Xiaoxi into Yu Yan's arms. Originally, he wanted to take his daughter over, but Yu Yan was hugged.

When Feng Chen saw this scene, his broken heart was quickly mended at this moment.

In a different position, Feng Chen sat next to Yu Yan, opened his arms, and hugged his wife and two children in his arms.

After more than half a year of separation, a family of four finally met here again.

Cheng Rong walked to the restaurant. Time was over. He came in to remind the boss that it was time to go. The two babies had been taking care of the restaurant for so long, and they should go home to rest. After all, it was different from home.

However, when he came in and saw several people hugging each other by the window, Cheng Rong was stunned for a long time.

After leaving the restaurant, Cheng Rong took out his mobile phone. There were several groups on his mobile phone, including Fang Nan's, Wen Sheng, and some people who closed his family. Cheng Rong walked outside the window and took a photo outside. Yu Yan's face was taken inside and sent the photo to the group.

The group was still quiet. As soon as the photo came out, it boiled directly.

Cheng Rong didn't see much about everyone in the group. He turned his head to the restaurant. He thought there would be no separation now.