Chapter Sixteen - Violence

Fang Nan didn't understand what Yu Yan's bodyguard is for?

When this person has so much money, he can still hire a bodyguard.

The key is what did he invite him to do?

Can anyone hurt him?

"Your ex?"

"Did you really break up with him? Don't you like him?"

In the past six months, Yu Yan has indeed not been with Feng Mingyan, which everyone can see.

However, Yu Yan loved so deeply at the beginning, but now he suddenly said that he didn't love it, and Fang Nan felt it was impossible.

"If you split, you won't get back together again." There is no possibility of compliance at all.

Fang Nan stared at Yu Yan and looked at the stranger with the same eyes.

He was more willing to believe that there was something wrong with Yu Yan's head that he found two bodyguards to follow him.

But Yu Yan's expression couldn't be normal no matter how he looked at it.

What's going on?

What happened in the past six months?

"Are you... someone else around you?"

This instantly reminded Fang Nan of the night before Yu Yan disappeared, and everyone also made an appointment. At that time, Fang Nan felt that Yu Yan was a little strange. He's with Feng Mingyang, and he was reunited with Yu Yan.

Then Feng Mingyang said that he had something to do and leave for more than ten minutes. Yu Yan went out for about ten minutes. When Yu Yan came back, he told them that he had broken up with Feng Mingyang.

At that time, everyone didn't care. They felt that Yu Yan said it casually, but Yu Yan disappeared for more than half a year.

At that time, Yu Yan's expression seemed to be the same as now.

It's strange to Fang Nan.

However, Yu Yan's eyes were extremely clear and there was no strangeness. Instead, Fang Nan was stared at by Yu Yan's suddenly quite clear eye pupils, and he felt that he seemed to be more strange.

"If you could really figure it out, it would be better. Everyone had hoped that you would have a share with the name."

Although it is said that the background of Feng Mingyang is much better than that of Fang Nan, everyone is not short of money, and they don't have many ideas. They want to be the richest man.

There is only one richest man. He has to rush up. Can he still have wings in heaven?

Anyway, Fang Nan's own needs are average. Now life is quite good. Nothing is missing. He just plays every day. Shouldn't life be like this?

"However, if you don't do anything wrong, go to the hospital." Fang Nan didn't make it clear. If Yu Yan is in a bad mood, go to the psychology department to have a look.

In Fang Nan's opinion, Yu Yan in the past has always loved Feng Mingyang. No matter how much the other party cheated and betrayed him, whether he cheated or cared about him, he loved him. Fang Nan really felt that Yu Yan might have gone to see a psychology doctor instead of sticking to Feng Mingyang.

"Okay, I'll go."

"By the way, those two people, let me say, I didn't give them the salary."

As soon as this came out, Fang Nan said, "If it's not for you, who will give it?"