Chapter Seventy One - You can't compare with him

"It seems that she likes you very much." Yu Yan touched his daughter's head with a smile, and Yu Lou actually dodged for a moment.

Yu Yan was stunned and then smiled again.

"How about this uncle being your father?"

Yu Yan suddenly approached the baby's ear and said.

Yu Lou suddenly turned around and shouted, "Don't want it."

At the same time, I struggled directly.

He Qian didn't hold it, and the child almost fell down.

Let Yu Yan catch it.

"I'm sorry." He Qian apologized.

"It's okay. That's her temper." Yu Yan bounced off her daughter's head with his finger and gently, and her daughter's little hand immediately covered her head.

He Qian watched Yu Yan get along with the child. He is still single and has been struggling for his career. Suddenly, he saw the child, and he was such an exquisite and lovely child. The soft place in his heart seemed to have been touched, and he actually wanted children.

But he obviously doesn't even have anyone he likes.

I'm not sure what kind of person will be the type you like.

There seems to be no too clear goal.

He Qian looked at Yu Yan and his children and said, "I envy you very much."

Yu Yan looked at He Qian: "You have so many conditions that people want to fight, right?"

"But I didn't meet what I like." He Qian can't help it. There are many opportunities, but he can't be moved. There is no one who wants to be with each other and form a family.

"You're still young. Don't worry." Yu Yan said.

This came out of Yu Yan's mouth, which made He Qian feel less comforting.

Feng Chen chatted with someone over there and turned around. He Qian took the initiative to let him go without disturbing the husband and the husband.

Many people at the scene knew He Qian. After all, it was the top of the entertainment industry. I had never been in touch with that circle, but there were still many people who paid attention to it. Some people came up to talk to He Qian, which was also known each other.

It's not an ordinary person to come to Yu Yan's children's birthday party. Although He Qian himself is not the kind of person who hates the poor and loves the rich, it must be good to know more people here, so he won't refuse.

Yu Yan and Feng Chen were together. They stood for a while and found a place to sit down. Some people brought children. Yu Yan asked the baby to play with them and let the bodyguard watch. He stayed with Feng Chen for a while.

Watching both babies have fun, Yu Yan imagined how they grew up, in their teens and twenties.

It seems that there will be a long time left, but at that time, it must be just in the blink of an eye.

The guests of the birthday party talked and laughed, and some people I didn't know also met each other here. On such occasions, it is not just a birthday party. Many people will get something useful here.

Yu Yan doesn't mind. It's my personal ability to use this place as a springboard and jump up.

I saw Wen Sheng and some artists in the company. This time, I also invited them to take the initiative to meet people. If you want anything, you can actively get them.