Chapter Forty Nine - The original owner appears

"Just these two days." Feng Chen is already planning.

"Where are these two days? Is there the exact time? I didn't come." Mother doesn't mind how others comfort her. It's not anyone's turn to leave their beaks.

"I haven't decided. I want to wait for Yu Yan to recover."

"I think he has recovered well. He can do it as soon as possible. You seem to be very busy, so the marriage will be in charge of your mother."

Feng Chen seems to have never seen his mother so strong for a long time. In his mother's Ling Ran sight, Feng Chen nodded after thinking about it.

It also allows his mother to show a little for Yu Yan and the children so that they can let them know that the people who seal their families like him.

"Okay, I'll let Cheng Rong come." Feng Chen called an assistant. Cheng Rong was in charge of the wedding. After coming, he was quite surprised to see Feng Chen's mother coming.

Knowing what he asked him to do, Cheng Rong immediately piled up a smiling face.

The wedding was done by his mother, and Feng Chen was relieved.

After finishing his work, Feng Chen took the bus back.

Yu Yan and the baby are both at home. The baby is too l to go out now. They are all in Area L.

Pushing the baby chair for two people, Yu Yan and the babies sat on a bench in Area L. Feng Chen came to the house to see people, turned around and left Area L. It was easy to find his wife and children. He stood under a tree. Feng Chen looked at the few people there. Yu Yan lowered his head and the l guys in the crib were smiling. Feng Chen was quiet. After watching it for a while, I walked up.

Sitting next to Yu Yan, Feng Chen stretched out his hand and put the clothes in Yu Yan's neckline and forgive!

Yu Yan smiled and asked, "Have you come back?"

"Uh-huh." Feng Chen stared at Yu Yan's eyes, with affection and affection.

"Yu Yan!" Feng Chen suddenly caught Yu Yan's hand.

Yu Yan was curious. This man seemed to be very excited and nervous.

Although the face does not show it, Yu Yan and Feng Chen have been counting for a while, knowing what kind of Feng Chen's emotions are.

"My mother held the wedding. You will marry me, won't you?"

Obviously, he agreed to the man's proposal and returned two children. As a result, the man returned it to the Lao province.

At that time, Yu Yan wanted to say that he would not get married, but only felt the strong feelings of the man. Yu Yan nodded: "."

Feng Chen hugged Yu Yan, and the two l guys in the stroller looked at his fathers. His big black eyes seemed to understand and didn't seem to understand.

I have told my friends about getting married, and the invitation has also been given, Fang Nan, Wen Sheng and others.

Yu Yan was pregnant and gave birth, and her health was recovering. He rarely met with them. Now she suddenly learned that Yu Yan and Feng Chen were getting married. Everyone in Yu Yan's entertainment company was only very happy.

I also know that there are two dragon and phoenix fetuses. It is said that Yu Yansheng was born, but the specific kisses are not clear.

Wen Sheng and others made an appointment to meet Yu Yan together, and naturally they also saw two children.

A group of people did not ask the child how to defend the model no matter who gave birth to it. Obviously, the child is Yu Yan's.

Yu Yan had a meal with them, and a group of people quickly dispersed, leaving no room to disturb Yu Yan and the children.