Chapter Three - Yu Yan reads it upside down

Yu Yan went out in the evening. In this tourist city, the bars are relatively famous. There are many local art performances in it. Yu Yan went to a one and it seemed that there were not many people inside. After entering, he was really surprised and unexpectedly met Feng Chen again.

Coincidentally, Yu Yan even felt that the other party was staring at him.

Yu Yan found a closer position, far away from Feng Chen's sight, sat behind and looked at Feng Chen. Feng Chen seemed to come with his friends, or might not be friends. The other party's smile and quite eager.

Soon, Yu Yan's sight was attracted by the praise of the program in the middle of the stage. Young and beautiful dancers, dressed in local traditional costumes, danced on the stage. Yu Yan was not very interested in the past, but on this day, unexpectedly, probably because of the surrounding atmosphere, Yu Yan was directly fascinated.

As a result, someone passed by him, and the other party stopped. First, he stared at Yu Yan's face, and then stared at Yu Yan's face for a moment.

The man went to the bathroom and just passed by Yu Yan's location. Yu Yan was not familiar with the bar. He thought it was in the corner, indeed a corner, but behind the passage leads to the bathroom.

Feng Chen recognized Yu Yan, not through his face. He had never seen Yu Yan's face and passed through that hand.

Feng Chen himself felt strange. He just took a look and recognized the young man's hand.

Such hands, which is the most slender and clearer than ever seen by Feng Chen, makes people feel that the hand may be placed on the piano. There is no need to do anything else. Put it on the black and white keys and play the piano.

Not to mention, there is really a piano in the bar.

When Yu Yan glanced at it, he was also surprised and almost doubted whether he was dazzling, but it turned out to be really the piano.

Everyone in the bar is very interested. Although Yu Yan is alone, he won't feel lonely alone. Instead, he likes to be alone. He integrates into everyone's joy. Young dancers bring him so many artistic pictures. Yu Yan suddenly came a little interest and wanted to play a little.

Yu Yan did not hesitate. When he thought of it, he went to sit down. He directly found the person in charge of the bar. Without saying much, he paid the other party to allow him to play a song on the piano.

It happened that the bar was half off, and the program didn't continue until a while. Yu Yan gave a lot of money. If others gave money to play the piano, the person in charge would not hesitate. This is purely profit.

Yu Yan sat in front of the piano, and the light engineer focused the light on Yu Yan. The music in the bar suddenly calmed down.

Customers were curious about what was going on. Following the place where the light was focused, they saw a pure white piano. On the originally unin-human stool, a young man sat. The young man was wearing ordinary clothes, not a performance suit. He opened the piano lid and put his fingers on the keys. At that moment, all the beam of light seemed to gather. He scorched on the young man's face and dyed the originally handsome face into a thin halo in an instant.

People continue to be quiet spontaneously without any doubt, thinking that this is the arrangement of the bar.

The young man raised his head and nodded slightly to his audience around him before playing, with a gentle smile.

Then his slender and slender fingers fell on the keys, and the beautiful notes fluttered. It was a piano music that many people were not familiar with, but every note played by young people went straight into the human body, as if to drill into the heart.