Chapter Seventy Seven - I want to see you

The two babies were held by Yu Yan. Five of them wanted to stand in the middle. The program wanted Yu Yan and the children to stand in the middle. This is a reason, and the people in the program team know Yu Yan's identity.

Yu Yan refused and stood on the side with the children. He was not a star. He stood in the middle and had many shots. Just give it to others.

Of the five guests, the only female guest was pushed to the middle by everyone.

The director announced the rules of the game.

It's very simple, just skipping rope.

Nowadays, sports are being advocated, and the program team also keeps up with the public and arranges sports.

Fifty jumps can be interrupted once. If there are more than two jumps, you must jump again.

"I can't." Guest Kang Qiang raised his hand in a hurry. He couldn't do it at all. There used to be a program and also skipping rope. He couldn't insist on to all ten.

There are still fifty now.

"I'll just ride a bike." Kang Qiang wants to take the initiative to quit.

As a result, the director said, "Active to quit is regarded as a waiver. You can't take tools, you can only walk by yourself."

Kang Qiang was stunned: "Director, aren't you? You are too cruel."

The director looks fair.

"Come on, Kang Qiang. The child is looking at you." Lin Chen said with a smile.

He can skip rope and occasionally at home, because his wife is jumping. If his wife wants to lose weight, she will jump occasionally.

"Can you let my son dance?" Kang Qiang couldn't help it. He didn't want to walk, so he made a request.

"No." The director is quite indifferent.

"Come on, brother." Zhou Ming, standing beside Kang Qiang, looked at him with compassion.

Kang Qiang was about to cry and lost his face.

His son stood beside him. Seeing that his father was so timid, his little fist hit his father.

"Look, your son is angry. How can he set an example for his child?"

Zhou Ming immediately deliberately turned on the volume and said.

Kang Qiang's son blushed and hid behind his father.

"You can get ready." The director spoke again.

The skipping rope is on a table, and the colorful skipping rope looks very beautiful.

Yu Yan waited for everyone to choose. He will choose again. Bicycles are okay. There are exactly two seats. The babies haven't taken such bicycles yet.

"Dad, come on." Yu Xi clenched his little fists and cheered for his father.

"Dad doesn't want to cheer up." Yu Yan suddenly said.

"No, you want to win!"

Yu Xi looked quite competitive.

"Then you jump." Yu Yan gave his son the rope skipping rope.

The son took it slowly confidently, but he couldn't even pull the rope straight.

"Dad, car!" Yu Lou came and put his arms around Yu Yan's neck. Yu Yan squatted and asked the two children to see what the rope was like.

Yu Lou pointed to a place where there were five means of transportation, cars, vans, motorcycles, electric vehicles and bicycles.