Chapter Thirty Four - Let me hug

Talking here, several actors from Wen Sheng also sat over. Everyone pulled the position away, so that the range was larger.

Although Wen Sheng and others are not famous, at least they still know someone in the circle. If they act, they will not be corpses lying on the ground. Several Internet celebrities, one or two are interested in acting. Wen Sheng then nodded and can add friends to each other. If there is a suitable opportunity to introduce them in the future.

Such a chance is a better day than squatting in those group performance groups, at least you don't have to squeeze your head and grab it forward.

Yu Yan began to say a lot of things. Later, after a long time, he seemed to be a little sleepy. He left the crowd and went aside to find a place to sleep for a while. The bodyguard immediately came over and covered Yu Yan with a blanket.

Seeing this scene, Fang Nan subconsciously looked at Yu Yan's abdomen. He had noticed a little before that Yu Yan's clothes were quite loose, especially the pendulum, like specially customized oversized clothes.

Looking carefully, Yu Yan's abdomen seems to be a little abnormal, as if it is bulging, as if there is something inside, bulging.

Fang Nan wanted to ask Yu Yan what was going on, but seeing that Yu Yan was tired and sleeping, she didn't bother him.

Later, Fang Nan forgot this matter again.

I stayed in the hotel for a while, in which Qu Chen mentioned that there was a new bar recently. I would go there to play again.

Yu Yan slept for a while and fell asleep directly. When he woke up, he was much better. Since he came out to play, he would play more.

It seems that the little guy in his stomach is also very happy. Yu Yan seems to feel the babies moving occasionally.

Like two little fish swimming in Yu Yan's belly.

Leave the hotel and take the bus to the bar mentioned by Qu Chen.

The bar is open all day, not late at night. When I went to the open-air bar upstairs, as soon as I entered the banquet, I smelled smoke coming from my face, and his eyebrows suddenly frowned.

Now everyone knows who Yu Yan's boyfriend is. His every move has been followed. Seeing that Yu Yan seemed to be uncomfortable, Qu Chen leaned over and asked Yu Yan what was wrong.

"A different place." Yu Yan said.

"This floor is not just an open-air place." Then he turned his position and went to another hall. There were not many people here. Yuan'an walked aside and asked the waiter to call the person in charge.

The original bank was also in the last conflict in the teahouse. At that time, Yu Yan had something happened later because someone smoked. Now everyone is in a good mood, but don't ruin everyone's mood because of similar situations.

The person in charge doesn't know the original shore. They are all just seen each other. The original shore said it bluntly. Let the person in charge pay attention to it himself. If someone smokes, take responsibility and let the other party stop smoking here.

The person in charge is a little embarrassed. There are a lot of people. They don't spend too much here, and they also have some identity here, but other customers, also not ordinary people, directly let them not smoke, which is not easy to do.

"It's not my alarmist. If you don't follow this, be careful that your store may not be able to open." Yuan shore narrowed his eyes. At that time, his expression seemed to be a pure villain.

"This..." The person in charge frowned. The original shore approached the other party's ear, so he planned to pretend to be a tiger power and mention someone's name. Suddenly, a man came over. The man walked directly to Yu Yan and talked to Yu Yan.

He Has The Cub Of His Former Uncle On His Bellyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें