Chapter Eighteen - In a good mood

The car drove Yu Yan and Feng Chen to his residence. Yu Yan leaned against the car and chair. He didn't feel it just now, but now he seem to feel that he have eaten too much.

He gently rubbed his stomach.

"Don't you eat? Go straight back?"

There seems to be no cook there.

"I ordered some dishes." It is estimated that this will have been sent to the house and put on the table.

Yu Yan said, "If I had known, I would have eaten less." In this way, he can accompany Feng Chen a little.

Feng Chen pulled Yu Yan's hand over, put it on his lap, and directly buckled Yu Yan's ten fingers.

"You don't need to worry about the Feng Mingyang's side. I'll take care of it. You just need to have a good rest."

Yu Yan looked at the hands held together and returned to Feng Chen's handsome face.

"That's why you called two bodyguards?"

"One thing, but not all."

"By the way, I'm in the teahouse today, and I got into trouble."

Although Yu Yan said that he had caused trouble, he couldn't see what he felt like he had done wrong.

"What's the matter?" In fact, Feng Chen doesn't care about what Yu Yan will cause. As long as Yu Yan is safe, even if he pokes a hole in heaven, Feng Chen can also make up for something.

"There were several people who had a little conflict, and they were knocked down."

"Did you call?" Feng Chen frowned, grabbed Yu Yan's hand and tightened.

"It's not me, it's them. I'm not interested in doing it."

"That's good." It's not Yu Yan's own hand. Yu Yan's body is pregnant and not stable in the first place. Anyway, Feng Chen is more worried about his health than Yu Yan himself.

Even in fact, Feng Chen wants Yu Yan to stay at home. Don't go out casually.

However, in that case, even if it is a semi-controlling Yu Yan, this person will not like to be controlled. After past contacts, it has not been long, but Feng  Chen is very clear about this.

If others see him, others will not be like Yu Yan. It seems that those things do not exist. Feng Chen's eyes are the only one in Yu Yan, and he is actually no different from others.

Knowing that Yu Yan had something had happened outside, Feng Chen suddenly felt that he had found someone in advance, otherwise something might have happened to Yu Yan.

This is his hard-to-done treasure, and he can't bear a little harm to Yu Yan.

As for Yu Yan's words, those people may be unusual. Will they cause some trouble to Feng Chen?

On the contrary, Feng Chen hoped to be a little troublesome so that Yu Yan could see that there was nothing wrong with his choice he was willing to come to him. He could do a lot for Yu Yan.

Hearing Feng Chen say, Yu Yan was not worried at all.

In fact, when he saw several people falling to the ground in the teahouse, Yu Yan's violent heart at that time was instantly calmed.

He knows the reason, because he is pregnant with a child. In the past, he just heard that someone will have a bad temper after pregnancy. Now Yu Yan knows that this is indeed the case.

Even here, not only is it bad-tempered, but also very much wants to be violent.

He will be like this. For half of Feng Chen, men used to be busy with work, as if there was nothing else, at least not in the original owner's memory. Now that there is him and the child, then bring something to the man.