Chapter Twenty Five - Dragon and phoenix

"Not for the time being!" The doctor shook his head, but in about two months, it will be basically enough.

Yu Yan narrowed his eyes. Why did he suddenly have a hunch that the two children in his belly may really be dragon and phoenix fetuses, not just twins.

Yu Yan almost wanted to sigh.

But then, after Yu Yan accepted this fact, a joy gradually filled his heart. He had two children and two babies. Thinking about it, there would be two little guys in the future, holding one in one hand, and then the two milk dolls called his father. Thinking so alone, Yu Yan couldn't help but be happy. Share it with another person immediately.

Yu Yan remembered her body and was stopped by the doctor. The doctor made a series of careful examinations to confirm that the two babies in Yu Yan's belly were healthy and there was nothing abnormal, which allowed Yu Yan to get up.

Yu Yan wiped the examination fluid off his abdomen with a tissue and sat in a chair.

The former bodyguard had sent a text message to Feng Chen. They sent Yu Yan to the hospital, and Yu Yan had a check-up in the color ultrasound room.

This inspection seems to be a little long. The two bodyguards stood at the door and looked inside. It seemed that something had happened. They just looked at the screen and didn't understand.

After a while, Yu Yan got up and a bodyguard went in and planned to ask the doctor what was going on. So that they could report to the employer. Yu Yan had dialed Feng Chen's phone number, and the bodyguard stopped for a little.

Feng Chen was in the conference room. During this period, there were a lot of things, which led to more meetings. He was arranging things to his subordinates. The phone rang and Feng Chen muted. In order not to affect the meeting, this mute restriction did not include one person.

So when he heard the bell, Feng Chen took the phone as soon as possible. At the same time, his mood fluctuated and ups. Yu Yan went to the hospital for a pregnancy test. In the past, Yu Yan did not take the initiative to call him too much. At this time, Feng Chen was a little worried for a moment and was afraid that something would happen to Yu Yan and the baby.

The phone was quickly connected, and Yu Yan's voice came from the opposite side.

"I have had a pregnancy test."

"Well, is the baby healthy?" Feng Chen asked.

"Healthy, especially healthy." Yu Yan laughed.

It was Feng Chen's somewhat unfamiliar laughter. Why did Feng Chen hear a little crazy in it?

He stood up, turned around and walked to the window: "Is there anything else?"

If the pregnancy test is normal, it is estimated that Yu Yan will not call him like this.

Generally, Yu Yan will not take the initiative to contact Feng Chen on the grounds that he is afraid of disturbing Feng Chen's work, and often sends text messages.

Feng Chen looked at the distant sky, and a dark cloud seemed to condense this way.

"Yes." Yu Yan didn't say it immediately.

It seems that you have to wait until Feng Chen asks.

"What's the matter?" Feng Chen pinched the hand of the phone, and the back of his hand had already burst into blue veins.

"We have two children." Yu Yan finally said it at this time.

"Two children?"

Every word Feng Chen can be heard clearly, but together, Feng Chen seems to be stuck in his mind.

He Has The Cub Of His Former Uncle On His Bellyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें