Chapter Twenty Nine - Strict wife

"Oh." Yu Yan lowered his head and smiled thanked everyone for their concern. He said something directly. After a while, he waited for everyone to see his boyfriend. If he still thought they were not suitable, then he could break up with his boyfriend immediately.

Why does Fang Nan think of Yu Yan's words as if he was sure that they would agree with his new boyfriend?

They're afraid it's not another scumbag, but the line this time is longer.

"Yu Yan said it yourself. I can record this. If you don't divide it at that time, I'll give it to your boyfriend."

"I think you really came out like this? I don't care much about my current boyfriend. I'm playing with each other."

Yuan'an looked at Yu Yan. Why did he think he saw a trace of Feng Mingyang from Yu Yan in the past? Yu Yan was about to become a victim from the original deceiver.

Yu Yan just smiled and stopped explaining.

After staying in the hotel pool for a while, Yu Yan suddenly got up and left. He picked up his boyfriend, and the other party should be almost done.

No one left him. Now Yu Yan and a few months ago have changed so much that everyone is not sure what happened to Yu Yan.

In the middle, he went out for a while, during which he did not contact anyone. When he came back, he suddenly showed that he was completely different.

Yuan shook his head, picked up the wine on the table and drank it.

"By the way, have you found that Yu Yan seems to have nothing to touch with tobacco, alcohol and tea now?"

"He doesn't drink coffee. He basically drinks plain boiled water when he comes out, and sometimes he brings his own thermos cup."

"So what's going on there?"

Fang Nan turned her head and looked in the direction of Yu Yan's departure. His boyfriend was quite mysterious. Suddenly, he felt a little. Maybe when he saw Yu Yan's boyfriend, all doubts could be solved.

Yu Yan did not call Feng Chen, but contacted Cheng Rong to ask about the specific location of Feng Chen.

Feng Chen talked with people in a local club hall. The general people can't get in. They are all membership systems. Many people can't even find the location at the door at all.

Yu Yan took the bus there, and the car drove directly into the guild hall. The assistant stood outside waiting. Seeing Yu Yan coming, he quickly greeted him to drive Yu Yan.

After getting off the car, the assistant told Yu Yan that the boss might have to talk about it for a while, but all the important things should be finished. He went up and talk to the boss now.

Yu Yan raised his hand and said, "Don't worry."

Turning around the guild hall, the location of this hall is directly built in the famous park in the city. The park has its own artificial lake. From the perspective of Yu Yan, some water birds can even flapping their wings and flying on the water.

Ningbei is an urban area, but the surrounding area is very wide. It is still separated from three to five, including the surrounding places. Yu Yan has been here for a few months. It should be said that half of Ningbei has not finished visiting.

The natural park is not in the place where Yu Yan has visited in the past. It's night. It's already dark, but there are some street lights nearby. Under the street lights, the whole park seems to be more quieter. The interchange is in the depths of the park, some places away from the street outside, and surrounded by dense forests. The high-rise building outside can't be seen here in the hall. Yu Yan suddenly felt a paradise.