Chapter Thirty Eight - Pushed

Originally, Yu Yan didn't have an idea, but looking at Feng Chen's handsome face and the live ammunition of the man, he suddenly felt as if he hadn't been active.

I go to the hospital every month. It's no problem to have an occasional activity. Just pay a little attention.

Yu Yan fell up the button of Feng Chen's shirt at his fingertips and slowly untied it. Without saying anything, Feng Chen immediately knew what Yu Yang meant.

He grabbed Yu Yan's finger, Yu Yan's eyebrows were like silk, and Feng Chen's heart immediately beat faster.

At all times, this man knows how to seduce Fengchen.

I didn't get upstairs, just in the sofa in the living room, and the lights in the living room were still on.

The dizzy light poured on the white skin and directly caged the halo.

Yu Yan's eyes dripped a tear and happy tears. He approached Fengchen, his lips were slightly open, and the confided breath seemed to be sweet and greasy.

Feng Chen kissed Yu Yan's lips, and the voices in Yu Yan's mouth were blocked by Feng Chen.

After a while, Yu Yan sweated a little on her forehead, rolled on the tip of his nose, and was siped away by Feng Chen.

Yu Yan got up with a smile and trembled all over.

He leaned his lips in Feng Chen's ear and said a word, which made Feng Chen's fire, which had just extinguished, suddenly ignite again.

It's just that it was too fierce and fierce just now. I was afraid that it would hurt Yu Yan and the baby again, so Feng Chen could only endure it.

As a result, Yu Yan said to him, "I'll help you."

Knowing that the man is not satisfied, although Yu Yan is almost done, he likes to see more expressions on the man's face, because the ones he shows are what Yu Yan will want to see.

Yu Yan lay down and directly held the little cutie from Feng Chen.

Feng Chen's fingertips suddenly bent and fell on Yu Yan's shoulder. Yu Yan raised his eyes and opposite Feng Chen's eyes above. His eyebrows were full of smiles.

The madness in Feng Chen's eyes roared silently. Yu Yan helped for a while, and Feng Chen was stunned for a moment.

Feng Chen hugged Yu Yan, put him in his arms, and kissed Yu Yan's lips. Even if there were some other things in him, Feng Chen would not dislike it at all and hugged Yu Yan deeply.

After taking a bath in the bathtub together, Yu Yan was about to fall asleep. Feng Chen took a bath towel and put it in the quilt. Yu Yan lay in the soft quilt, immediately turned over and wrapped the quilt.

Wrapped in a silkworm chrysali, Feng Chen took out the quilt. He hugged Yu Yan in his arms and turned off the lamp, but Feng Chen opened his eyes in the dark.

Yu Yan's breathing came, and the man slept very fast. Feng Chen lowered his head and stared at Yu Yan's face in the dark. He recalled what Yu Yan said to him in the living room before.

Yu Yan said, "Have, you are awesome, Feng Chen took his arms slightly. He has never been so satisfied. He has Yu Yan, and he has two cute babies.

Feng Chen lowered his head on Yu Yan's forehead.

The next day, Yu Yan wanted to stay at home and didn't really want to go out. Fang Nan suddenly called and told Yu Yan that something had happened to the original shore.

Yuan'an is a friend of the two. Recently, the other party seems to be busy with something. Yu Yan didn't care much, but something happened.

"What's the matter?" Yu Yan asked.