Chapter Fifteen - From thrift to luxury

"That won't be true. Just change the room. I don't like the orientation of your room. I'll live in another room."

"Let them do it, don't do it."

"Okay."

Yu Yan hung up the phone, and the assistant with water opposite looked straight.

Is the young man sitting on the sofa as the boss's wife, pregnant with the boss's child?

"Give me water." Yu Yan stretched out his hand.

The little assistant walked up and gave the water glass to Yu Yan.

A pair of eyes stared at Yu Yan.

After drinking less than half a glass of water, Yu Yan seemed to have no snacks on the coffee table. Yu Yan didn't like snacks at first, but after pregnancy, it was easy to feel hungry and seemed that he wanted to eat at any time.

But no matter how much you eat, it will not only not have a little meat, but also become thinner.

The little guy in his stomach is quite naughty and has been grabbing nutrients with Yu Yan.

"I want to have some fruit. Go out and buy some for me."

"You can also buy some other snacks. Try to buy sour fruits. If you want snacks, spicy ones."

The little assistant said after a long time, "You... are you really pregnant?"

This is ridiculous. Can men have children?

The knowledge of the little assistant has been strongly impacted for more than 20 years.

"Yes, do I need to check the report for you?"

The little assistant shook his head quickly: "No, no, no, I'm sorry. I'm just too surprised. I'm really sorry."

"Okay, go and buy fruit." Yu Yan will not blame the little assistant. Originally, he told anyone about this matter, and he would even feel that Yu Yan was sick and should see a doctor.

The little assistant's reaction is already too normal.

"Leave a phone number. If there is anything else you want to buy, I will buy it back smoothly." The little assistant asked for Yu Yan's phone before leaving.

He also know Yu Yan's name.

The little assistant went out. Yu Yan was alone in the living room and turned on TV to watch variety shows.

It seems that it's a little cold in the living room. Yu Yan didn't want to go upstairs, so he sat like this.

The assistant was very fast, and the corresponding infrastructure facilities nearby were fully equipped. He bought fruits and snacks and rushed back quickly.

When he walked to the living room, the little assistant sweated on his forehead.

"Break break." Yu Yan saw that the other party was sweating and motioned the little assistant to sit and rest.

"It's okay. I'm not tired. I'll wash you some fruit." After saying that, the little assistant took a few bunches of grapes to the kitchen.

Yu Yan ate it with the fruit plate. The little assistant turned to upstairs. When he came down, he had an extra blanket in his hand.

Yu Yan took the blanket and covered it on her legs and abdomen.

Later, Yu Yan didn't care much about the little assistant. He focused on watching TV and saw someone coming in halfway. The assistant went to open the door and took some of the luggage at Yu Yan's house. The assistant helped put it upstairs.