Chapter Fifty - Wedding

After this day, the original owner no longer appeared, but Yu Yan knew that the other party might appear at any time. He felt powerless. He didn't know how to keep the body. Although he said that he would not let it out casually, he also knew that he was an outsider who occupied the body, and the original owner came back.

He should return it to the other party.

But did anyone tell him when he came?

He was inexplicably asked to come here. No one told him why. Now he is asked to return it. He doesn't want to pay it back.

Yu Yan walked downstairs. The children woke up and were quietly eating milk powder. He found that Yu Yan was approaching, and the children's lovely big eyes looked over. Yu Yan hugged his daughter, held her in his arms, and fed the baby.

The little guy held the bottle with his little hands. There was a soft body in his arms. He wanted to give up, how could he do it.

The two children came out of his belly. He was ten months pregnant and had feelings for them for a long time.

If it was that time, when he was just pregnant, he would willingly let it go. Now, Yu Yan doesn't want to.

He fed the baby milk powder. The little guy was full after drinking a little. He also had a burp. Yu Yan wiped the milk on the corners of the baby's mouth, and the baby's little hand went to grab his father's hand.

Yu Yan touched his child gently. He lowered his head and rubbed the baby with his cheeks, and the baby giggled.

On this day, his son was a little obedient and didn't shout much. Usually, he had a loud voice. When he woke up, he would howl twice when he had nothing to do. As soon as his son howled, his sister would follow him.

Then the two of them howled together as if they were in a game.

Today, Xixi was very quiet. Yu Yan put his daughter in the car and went to hug his son. His son looked at him with big eyes. Yu Yan had an illusion in a trance and thought that his son seemed to know something.

But how could these two little guys know?

"Dad will always be with you." He will never leave.

The closer the wedding was one day later, the more panicked Yu Yan's heart was, and even he was a little afraid to stand in front of the mirror.

There is no man in it, only Yu Yan's own face.

Feng Chen felt a little situation in Yu Yan. He thought that Yu Yan was married, so he was a little nervous. He directly told Yu Yan that if he felt too fast, then he could wait again.

Yu Yan kissed Feng Chen directly. Instead of feeling fast, he felt slow and wanted to hold the wedding immediately.

After getting married, they are husbands, as if there would be no situation.

Yu Yan didn't tell Feng Chen about it and didn't want Feng Chen to worry about their wedding. He hoped that Feng Chen would attend happily.

In this night, the next day was the wedding time. Yu Yan pulled Feng Chen. Feng Chen took care of Yu Yan's body. Although it seemed that the wound had been scarred, Feng Chen still didn't want Yu Yan to make any mistakes. His love for Yu Yan was from the bottom of his heart. With Yu Yan and the babies, he felt satisfied enough.

If there is something you can't do it, it's okay.

However, Yu Yan went to pull Feng Chen on this day and took the initiative. Feng Chen pushed Yu Yan away, but Yu Yan said he wanted it.

Feng Chen believes that Yu Yan's health is still recovering and is not suitable for drama. If you are lucky, Yu Yan doesn't listen, so it's a little gentle.